Slowlearner's First Indoor Grow: LED, Soil, Seeds

i hear ya. I'm in 4th week bud. the stretch slowed now just fattening up. you check out those ratchet hangers on amazon? cheap and make moving the lights a lot easier. i use 2 per light. like $6 a set.

The two new lights showed up yesterday. I pulled everyone out of the room to do some adjustments on my hanging brackets. I covered my ceiling and walls of the room with OSB, so I can easily move things around, always something solid to screw into. Gave the room a good cleaning at the same time.
Here's the difference in the plants after 5 weeks.
100_6894_2_.jpg
100_7076_2_.jpg

The lights came in a big box. After I finished and was on the way to throw out the box, I noticed this inside it.
I'm now counting my chickens before they hatch.:cheesygrinsmiley:
100_7095_2_.jpg
the grinders a sign you're gonna have a great harvest! gonna pull a good haul from those girls! as much care as we put in our plants, harvest is bittersweet. thats why i like to pop seeds before i harvest so i have something new to dote over. ;)

looking great man, and the light setup, like a advertisement for nova.. lol

what wattage are those LEDs?

They are 300 equivalent. But I'm only running the bloom stage now, so all 6 equal 900 watts. If I remember right, at this setting they are drawing 75 watts apiece. They run very cool, no heat troubles at all. So far I'm happy with them, and they have a 5 year warranty.
I hope they bloom as well as they vegged.
:peacetwo:

Subbed in. Great journal. Just read it from the start. Your LST is off the charts. I cant wait to be at your stage, why don't you start LSTing your clones? Those 17 gallon pots are crazy huge! I'd have room for one in my tent. Keep up the great work!

Too bad eh, slowlearner you've got some sick LST going on. I modelled my stem training based on your techniques.....

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom