Girl Scout Cookies

I have one hydro harvest under my belt, and am looking to get a soil grow under my belt. Here are girls I transplanted outdoors about three weeks ago, and I will say they are acclimated very well! It's been hit here the last week so I've been watering every other day and they are showing sign of new growth every other day.

420-magazine-mobile1267068231.jpg

Spread peace, love, and music!
Girl Scout Cookies
Girl Scout Cookies

Holy @%@# Fuzzy that's a &@#% load of buds... Hope you had help with trimming. My hands are aching just looking at that. Super big :high-five: and a congratulatory :thumb:
Let's wait for the dry weight, it's going to be impressive.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Thanks!!! Yeah I'm waiting for the final weight too!!! Yeah it was me and my lady, and it was still tedious AF! I did the last plant all by myself. Last time I harvest like that, next time I'm definitely enlisting more help, lol! Anyway thanks for all the nice words!!! I will get back to you all with the final weight, in the meanwhile I'm going to start posting about my outdoor grow, these girls are going to be monsters!!!

Girl Scout Cookies
Girl Scout Cookies

Hope everyone had a happy fourth, I went up to Nor Cal for camping and had zero signal. Anyway got to go tubing, shoot clay pigeons, ride quads, and breathe some clean country air!

I just weighed my dry buds and it came out to 352 grams! They will cure in the jars for a few weeks and then I'll give another update on how they smoke.
420-magazine-mobile574308023.jpg
420-magazine-mobile67248247.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1436068320.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies
Girl Scout Cookies

Man been a while since I posted, but I have a lot to share. My first batch of GSC came out dank and is some of the best smoke I've had in a while! So from here on out I will be updating you guys on some different set of GSC. I am growing them outdoors they have been vegging since February and are about five feet tall now!
420-magazine-mobile414099589.jpg
420-magazine-mobile501437562.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1767078778.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies
Girl Scout Cookies

So I've been updating less that first grow took a lot out of me, but now I'm recharged and ready! My outdoor grow is coming along great and is a lot less needy than my hydro grow. Right now the girls are all pushing above five feet! I'm looking to have a decent harvest from them. I've started six more plants inside from clones but have been neglecting them ah bit, so they're not doing as well as they could be, but I'm about to hop back on them full fledge and get them to where they should be. For right now I will post some pics of the outdoor grow.
420-magazine-mobile393770869.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1682858685.jpg
FuzzyNugz - 420 Magazine(12011054) on Vimeo

Girl Scout Cookies

Looking fabulous FuzzyNugz, the outdoor plants look as healthy as can be. How long do you need to run the lights for? I agree, it must be much easier going for you outdoors than a hydro setup. Great job on doing both flawlessly.:thumb:

Looking fabulous FuzzyNugz, the outdoor plants look as healthy as can be. How long do you need to run the lights for? I agree, it must be much easier going for you outdoors than a hydro setup. Great job on doing both flawlessly.:thumb:

Thanks my man!

Girl Scout Cookies

I haven't been updating lately but that's about to change. It's night time so I will pair some pics of my outdoor grow tomorrow.

Girl Scout Cookies

here we go it's week one of flower and I lollipoped my girls, so they are looking nice!
420-magazine-mobile53201253.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1575699953.jpg
420-magazine-mobile356075500.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I have a new grow with some Larry OG and Guerrilla Glue #4 I'm going to be posting up soon.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom