GlasgowGreen's 1st Grow Nirvana White Widow Journal - 2012

Re: GlasgowGreen’s 1st Grow Nirvana White Widow Journal - 2012

the plants are looking good mate i took 7 cutting last tuesday and put them into my diy cloner think im getting roots coming through gonna keep 4 for mother plans n veg the other for 2 week hen flower them out, so fingers crossed they all take lol

Got some root bumps on 5 of them so far lol. Wish a had some spare cash to blow at the hydro shop lol. Needty find another job soon ha

5 out of 7 aint bad odds Gary.. hope the other 2 catch up and give you 100% cloning rate.

God if i had the cash i would be spending a fortune but i prefer to shop online. i know its not the best idea but it means i get what i want.

I can only think of 3 shops in this city n they are ok but i like more selection lol

:peace:

Re: GlasgowGreen's 1st Grow Nirvana White Widow journal-2012

i just noticed in this pic that the fan leafs have 4 blades to them.... is that no odd ??

IMAG002216.jpg

great looking ladies...your diy skills will stand you in good stead..looking forward to following your grow...im a new grower will put pics up when i can work out this camera..lol.:).keep growing..HAIL HAIL..

Hi donpaul and taylor its good having more fellow brits(scots)....ive started my grow with 3+super skunk.3+royal cheese.2+critical mass.1+white widow..just germanating 1 ice.all seeds from royal queen seeds...im using cfls for veg.i have 400w hps for flower..my ladies are 12days into flower will post pics soon..keep growing

Well guys I haven't even finished this grow yet and i am getting ready for the next one

I ordered some SuperRoots Air Pots

Air_Pot_12.jpg

I have been doing quite a bit of reading on these and think they are worth the £4.50 for the 10L. I have seen 5' plants in the 12.5L pots so i think 10L will be good for me.

I am going to be putting one of my clones into one of these pots to make it a mother.

As for the next grow... i will be using these pots for the grow post germination

RootGrow..

root10.jpg

"This product has carefully isolated naturally occuring fungus that encourages root growth in plants. By planting with rootgrow the plant is able to quickly establish a secondary root system that increases the amount of nutients and moisture available to the plant. Pantiles highly reccomend this product and use it for all our landscape work to ensure our client's new plants always thrive"

New fem Seeds from Royal Queen Seeds arriving in the next couple days :thumb:

fruit-spirit.jpg

I think i is getting addicted to this growing malarkey

i know, it seems to get you and you keep adding and improving things, i had a look at them air pots, they seem good and others are using them, it stops the pots getting root bound, i did see a cheaper version of them, it was called self pruning pots, it had bigger holes so not sure how they would differ from these, i think they both do the same which is allow the roots to grow out the holes and die off then this stops the pots getting root bound but also lets the roots keep growing.

@tt1888, why dont you get your own journal up and running, it dont need to be from day 1, plus their are some great contests to enter on the site and the prizes are pretty amazing, not sure if they send them over here its something i need to find out, but you can still vote and nominate people, also sounds like you got a lot going on,

thanx donpaul for advice im trying to set up journal.but im constantly working or doing upgrades to my grow room hopefully get time this weekend to start up properly..will post pics asap..keep growing..:thanks::peace:

Its feels like things are taking forever but that's only cos i cant keep the door closed for more than 5min lol

I have been doing work on y flower room but with the limited funds that's taking longer than I wanted to.

Ok guys the updates have been a bit thin of late but that's the veg cycle for.

I would be doing a full update but i cant find my camera SD card at the moment. Think i left it at work but not sure.

I took this one with my phone

A nice crown

IMAG00349.jpg

As you can see a wee bit of LST (Low Stress Training) going on.

Will do a better update soon with loads of pics including the clones

when are you putting up newco rangers top shmokesome????..joking lad i was the same before fergus mccann saved us...:peace:.im going to look at yir grow shmokesome..feel free to take a swatch at my grow lad

when are you putting up newco rangers top shmokesome????..joking lad i was the same before fergus mccann saved us...:peace:.im going to look at yir grow shmokesome..feel free to take a swatch at my grow lad

Bob marley refused to transfer to newco mate thats why he in the old top B-). Good luck with the grow mate.

Back
Top Bottom