Going Green With JCTJ: Perpetual Autos With A Photo Here & There

It's a tough one! I think what I'll be doing is saving the Pink Kush and Sweet Seeds mystery pack for after the comparative grow. Ideally I'd like to do 1 NL and 1 Strawberry but all 3 Zkittlez made it. Would be too tight with 5 autos in the 3x3 lol. Hmmm..

Day 2

Technically day 1 for the slow poke. Things are going as expected.

I couldn't decide between the NL and Strawberry Cheese so I flipped a coin and got one soaking... Heads Strawberry, tails NL.

It ended up being heads, Strawberry Cheese Cake it is.

Picture before coin toss lol

Gah! I lose again!

Hey there JCTJ

I've been checking out your grows. I just started my first grow(journal going to be started soon) and I'm running the tsw 2000w aswell. Looking forward to seeing your future grows aswell.

I also saw your in ontario, if you are in the west end gta there is a nice little seed shop called xotic seeds in brampton where you dont have wait for Mr postman.

Hey there JCTJ

I've been checking out your grows. I just started my first grow(journal going to be started soon) and I'm running the tsw 2000w aswell. Looking forward to seeing your future grows aswell.

I also saw your in ontario, if you are in the west end gta there is a nice little seed shop called xotic seeds in brampton where you dont have wait for Mr postman.
What size is your tent and ventilation?

I'm running a 4x4 with a 6" exhaust and 5inch intake. I'll have the more formal info posted when I start my journal this weekend. Here a pic for reference tho

Attachments

• 20191006_185316.jpg
    20191006_185316.jpg
    802.8 KB · Views: 61
Hey there JCTJ

Welcome! Glad to have another local here. I've heard of xotic seeds, just never ordered. I've been to a local grow store that generally has a good selection of breeder's seeds that I have purchased from. It's nice when you can walk in and walk out with seeds in your hand that same day. With that being said, there are some crazy good deals and freebies offered by some of the sponsors here. I could never get the same deals/freebies locally, sometimes it's worth waiting a couple weeks if you aren't in a rush.

I'm running a 4x4 with a 6" exhaust and 5inch intake. I'll have the more formal info posted when I start my journal this weekend. Here a pic for reference tho

Looking great, she's nice and healthy

Shes only there temporarily, till my white widows need the space. Hes got alot to learn still but I've done alot of research to help him out. Just fixed his ph issues.

As for xotic seeds, they have alot of seeds from many different breeders. Walk in with cash and you're walking out with as many different seeds as you want

Current state of my girls as of wednesday

Attachments

• 20191023_200120.jpg
    20191023_200120.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 51
You have most of your pieces in place. Blast them photons!

Well I'm officially jelous that you have another grow happening. I remember these exciting times when each seedling spouts through the surface of the medium to say hello.
Good luck with the grow my friend.

Thanks buddy! It probably feels like an eternity since you started your seeds for this year's outdoor grow. If you decide you want to do a couple autos inside this winter just let me know, I've got lots of seeds.

Seedsman Strawberry Cheesecake Auto has been planted. I hadn't taken a look at the genetics for this one. It's a WW x Cheese x Chronic. Should be an interesting one!

20191025_145947.jpg

20191025_150430.jpg

Biggest Zkittlez. Starting out right

20191025_150353.jpg

I love new born babies. :D

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: - You're in luck because we now have a 4th! The Seedsman Strawberry Cheesecake auto is alive and well.

20191029_132308.jpg

The three Zkittlez are coming along, day 6 for the two and day 5 for one. Light is still dialed all the way down to 75 watts at 26". Another busy weekend/start to the week so I haven't been on a whole lot, time to get back in the groove.

20191029_132246.jpg
20191029_132251.jpg
20191029_132344.jpg

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: - You're in luck because we now have a 4th! The Seedsman Strawberry Cheesecake auto is alive and well.

20191029_132308.jpg

The three Zkittlez are coming along, day 6 for the two and day 5 for one. Light is still dialed all the way down to 75 watts at 26". Another busy weekend/start to the week so I haven't been on a whole lot, time to get back in the groove.

20191029_132246.jpg
20191029_132251.jpg
20191029_132344.jpg
Are you using a kill a watt to measure that? And if so, I'm curious on the wattage with it turned all the way down...if it wasn't already.

Back
Top Bottom