Going Green With JCTJ: Perpetual Autos With A Photo Here & There

2020-01-01:

From less than a week ago, the zkittlez have started to fill out more. Is it just me or is this indica dominant strain looking a little more sativa? Smell is on point and the frost is finally starting to build.

Strawberry Cheesecake is continuing to build up, can't wait for a taste :love:

Stellar looking flowers JC! I noticed you've been upping your picture game. Lovely looking shots!

Thanks buddy, had to bring out the ole DSLR again after all these recent shots from my cell phone. It's just so easy snapping a lot of pictures often because you generally always have your phone out. Just a lot more rewarding with a proper camera!

I've got to do another little update here tonight with the one zkittlez. I am having major doubts about my initial thought of just light damage causing upper leaf deficiencies. The problem is developing at a much quicker pace than the few rusty brown spots near the center of upper leaves I first saw and now confirmed it's only on the one plant.

Here is one with the most damage. For a time, this was one of the more centered colas under the light while it remained too low. Was I right to assume this could have been from the light height during that grow time? Or am I looking at a real deficiency that is rapidly rearing it's ugly head?

Note: The upper left fan leaf visible in the first shot is from the third zkittlez that isn't doing so hot.

Looks too blotchy to be light damage.

Plants are receiving closer to 6.5g per gallon, always mixed in 5 gallon bucket. Should I look into adding a little calmag to the plant in question? The other main zkittlez and the strawberry cheesecake are in great health and all are receiving the same MC watering.

If you're not seeing any issues elsewhere on the plant, I wouldn't change a thing.

Thanks!

What's weird is that it is on multiple colas, but as you move farther to the outside of the tent it's less of an issue. For example: one outside cola there are rust spots on the side seeing direct light and healthy green on the reflective tent side. :hmmmm:

You've answered your own question.

You've confirmed that maybe I'm not as crazy as I think sometimes. Hahaha. :goof:

Either way, I really put a hurt on this poor plant. I'll watch closely and make sure the new growth stays nice and healthy.

Did I ever mention I love MegaCrop??? :love: :green_heart::love:

Back
Top Bottom