Going Green With JCTJ: Perpetual Autos With A Photo Here & There

Pulled Zkittlez 1 out from the back of the tent today to look it over. It's not until I have it out that I realize how stacked this plant is. Fatten up my pretty... :yummy:

Pulled Zkittlez 1 out from the back of the tent today to look it over. It's not until I have it out that I realize how stacked this plant is. Fatten up my pretty... :yummy:

Exquisite specimen and fantastic cultivation!

You are awarded the Lil Cultivators badge.

What hemp god do you pray to at night? Good lord! But also, great work! This has convinced me to put a mars hydro on my want list.

Hey folks, time for a little update on the tent and current state of affairs!

The stomach bug has made it's way into our house... 2 sick this week but the Mrs and I have dodged it so far.

Strawberry Cheesecake: Waiting patiently for this lady to ripen up and make the big CHOP. Her calyxes had a good swell this past week and she's still pushing out new pistils. Drinking at a slower rate this week. 10 week seed to harvest time shown on Seedsman so I'm right on the money here. Finally started spotting some amber trichomes, hoping she can come down this weekend! Smells something wonderful, super smooth and a sweet-ish berry smell - like dessert :D

Zkittlez 1: I can't get over the leaf to calyx ratio of this plant (she's all leaves! :O), It's kind of a bummer despite how well it stacked. For an indica dominant strain it sure does look more sativa. She's not really building up a lot of bud thickness/density. Pictures are of the main cola, the rest are thinner. These autos had such a long veg and late flower, I'd like to see things get rolling in the next couple weeks and fill out. Either way, smell is great and very sweet. Somewhat comparable to that sweet smell you get when opening a fresh bag of skittles!

Zkittlez 2: Leaf damage has really slowed this week and things are a little more on track now. It's building buds differently than #1, a lot more pistils in comparison and frostier overall.

Group

In other news, I've decided to drop the Black Sugar beans tomorrow. I'll link the new thread here when I get it posted. Cheers all!

Your tent is looking awesome, JC! I especially like the strawberry cheesecake - such nice colors and frost. :welldone:

Hey folks, time for a little update on the tent and current state of affairs!

The stomach bug has made it's way into our house... 2 sick this week but the Mrs and I have dodged it so far.

Strawberry Cheesecake: Waiting patiently for this lady to ripen up and make the big CHOP. Her calyxes had a good swell this past week and she's still pushing out new pistils. Drinking at a slower rate this week. 10 week seed to harvest time shown on Seedsman so I'm right on the money here. Finally started spotting some amber trichomes, hoping she can come down this weekend! Smells something wonderful, super smooth and a sweet-ish berry smell - like dessert :D

Zkittlez 1: I can't get over the leaf to calyx ratio of this plant (she's all leaves! :O), It's kind of a bummer despite how well it stacked. For an indica dominant strain it sure does look more sativa. She's not really building up a lot of bud thickness/density. Pictures are of the main cola, the rest are thinner. These autos had such a long veg and late flower, I'd like to see things get rolling in the next couple weeks and fill out. Either way, smell is great and very sweet. Somewhat comparable to that sweet smell you get when opening a fresh bag of skittles!

Zkittlez 2: Leaf damage has really slowed this week and things are a little more on track now. It's building buds differently than #1, a lot more pistils in comparison and frostier overall.

Group

In other news, I've decided to drop the Black Sugar beans tomorrow. I'll link the new thread here when I get it posted. Cheers all!
I see a lot of tops there. :drool:

Photo update, mostly of the Strawberry Cheesecake the last couple days.

As @BeezLuiz mentioned earlier, I'm loving the developing colours on the Strawberry Cheesecake

Group and dark shots

As seen here, Zkittlez 3 is still kicking it in the tent. The buds are still developing, just everything on a miniature scale. Very strange plant. I still haven't decided if I'll properly harvest, dry and cure the buds or simply strip the whole thing down and cook it into oil. Hmm...

Zkittlez 2 is continuing to bulk and frost up nicely.

Zkittlez 1 isn't changing a whole lot, staying very healthy but still not putting on any discernible bulk.

Photo update, mostly of the Strawberry Cheesecake the last couple days.

As @BeezLuiz mentioned earlier, I'm loving the developing colours on the Strawberry Cheesecake

Group and dark shots

As seen here, Zkittlez 3 is still kicking it in the tent. The buds are still developing, just everything on a miniature scale. Very strange plant. I still haven't decided if I'll properly harvest, dry and cure the buds or simply strip the whole thing down and cook it into oil. Hmm...

Zkittlez 2 is continuing to bulk and frost up nicely.

Zkittlez 1 isn't changing a whole lot, staying very healthy but still not putting on any discernible bulk.

Its looking pretty amazing in there. What day of flower is this?

Its looking pretty amazing in there. What day of flower is this?

Hard to say exactly, I wasn't keeping track of much back in Nov/Dec. Judging by all my photos the Strawberry started flowering around the last week of November. Roughly 6.5 weeks of true flower time on this auto, which makes sense given the 10 week seed to harvest time listed on Seedsman and the current amount of amber trichomes.

The Zkittlez weren't far behind on flower but also started half a week earlier than the Strawberry. DrSeeds lists the Zkittlez auto with 8-9 week flower time, so we'll see how things go in the next couple weeks with those.

Back
Top Bottom