Going Green With JCTJ: Perpetual Autos With A Photo Here & There

Hey all

A little update to the indoor show. Tent is back up and operational! I picked up a fresh bale of Pro-Mix HP this past weekend and got the Critical Mass Autos in their final homes yesterday. Hoping they take the transplant well and keep on chugging. They went into fresh 5gal fabric pots, slightly under filled and will continue to receive Mega Crop feedings for the entirety of the grow.

Today is day 9 for these three ladies and I'm looking to have a 4th to go along with them. I haven't decided what that might be yet but I'm thinking either a Sweet Seeds mystery auto, Seedsman Pink Kush CBD auto (trying it indoor with training) or head back to a favourite of mine - a Barney's CBD Lemon Potion auto. Any suggestions?

That is if I don't get my hands on other seeds before then lol.

They went into fresh 5gal fabric pots, slightly under filled and will continue to receive Mega Crop feedings for the entirety of the grow.
Which version of Megacrop are you using and how are you storing it? I have my version 2.0 in a yogurt container, and its dark clump city.

Which version of Megacrop are you using and how are you storing it? I have my version 2.0 in a yogurt container, and its dark clump city.

2.0 with the balls if I'm remembering the version right. I swear there have been two revisions since I first started using it, I've lost track. I vac sealed a bunch of managable sized bags from my bigger one. Then I just dump it back into a smaller sealed container to use. Hard to avoid the clumping in a higher humidity environment sometimes

I've stored mine in a 5gal container but the most important part is to use something like a mason jar with a lid. I take enough from the big container and fill up a mason jar and it's worked fine.

That's exactly it. As long as you keep the bulk sealed off and then a small workable container that you know will get used in a shorter amount of time you'll be good.

A little update on the PK CBD, good colouring but very tiny plant overall without much production. Just a single cola without any shoots from lower nodes. Not sure if it's just a funky pheno or maybe just the conditions outside didn't play nice this round. Still interested in seeing if it will fatten up more but I'll definitely be trying another one inside in the near future.

I finally made my mind up and went with a favourite, dropped one of these to soak today :)

PK may be small but she sure is pretty. Good luck with the LPa. Barney's you can't go wrong with.

Thanks, she sure is. I will be referring to the new LPa as "baby" as she'll be going into a smaller 2gal plastic pot. I've run out of 3/5gal fabrics at the moment and have a few plastics I can use. I should probably wash up a few of the outdoor ones to bring in, I'm just VERY careful about bringing anything from the outside in to avoid any kind of infestations in the tent.

Any tips for washing? Most of my fabrics have been migrated to outdoor use for various peppers, veggies etc and to reuse the Pro-Mix in them.

Any tips for washing? Most of my fabrics have been migrated to outdoor use for various peppers, veggies etc and to reuse the Pro-Mix in them.
You have to make sure you rinse them good outside first then you can put them in your washing machine on a gentle cycle with no soap. Some wives, like mine, don't like it but it does work pretty good.

You have to make sure you rinse them good outside first then you can put them in your washing machine on a gentle cycle with no soap. Some wives, like mine, don't like it but it does work pretty good.

That sounds about right, I was thinking a pre wash outside in a tote or 5gal bucket and then into the washer for a quick cycle. Thanks again.

I went through my storage and I do have a couple plastic 2 gal but there is actually one plastic 3 gal. Think that will be the ticket for this one (LPa). Since the PK CBD looks to be on the smaller size and yield type of plant, I think when I pop another one of those it will be in a 2 gal for space savings in the tent.

Congrats on that WW harvest JC! MrS is right aboaut the tiny arms...wish I had those for photographs ;). And the babies are looking nice and healthy. Well done on the tent negotiations.

Of course you did!

It's a pretty little thing but...

It's looking like a spog® to me!

Hahahaha, glad to see you're all caught up! I'd say it's a certified spog® too :D

I'm a little concerned with the Critical Mass ladies today. They are yellowing pretty heavily in the veins of the new growth. Taking a stab and saying it's related to possible over watering (Thursday) and with the whole transplant process not being the smoothest. Either way, going to let them dry out more before another watering of MC. Hoping they just grow out of it.

When I put little plants in big pots I water just in a ring around the stem, probably about the diameter of the outer leaves.

This post should give a better idea on the Thursday watering

full

Back
Top Bottom