Goshawk's Medicine Man Organic Soil

Goshawk

:welcome: to my journal on the Medicine man!......:hookah:.....

.....from Mr.Nice seedbank and research.
(Brazilian sativa/South Indian hybrid x Afghani indica)
breeder-Shantibaba
18/18 regular seeds germinated.
third week of the vegetative phase
Fox Farms Happy Frog soil
6"-5 gallon plastic pots-20 gallon Smart Pots
1 dimmable 600 watt mh-1 1000 watt mh-vegetative phase
1 1000 watt hps-2 dimmable 1000 watt hps-flowering phase
2 6" 440 cfm inline-2 16" wall mounted oscillating fans-dehumidifier
1200 ppm co2, RO water
soil amendments and/or tea ingredients
Mexican, Jamaican, Indonesian bat guano, Peruvian seabird guano
Ancient Forest Humus, perlite, worm castings, sea kelp meal (Ascophyllum nodosum)
Dolomite lime, Azomite, vitamin B-1, Endomycorrhizae, Humboldt Honey, CarboLoad, Hygrozyme

d94.jpg

ddddd.jpg

d76.jpg

dddd2.jpg

ddddddd.jpg

dddddddd.jpg

88888888.jpg

dddddd1.jpg

Looking good bro,

Mr Nice seeds are some of the best beans u can buy, Medicine man AKA The real white rhino... Nice choice

Welcome to my journal ThatBoyDean!
yeah, from now on I will be finding the original breeder of a strain I grow so I know I have the real deal.
It seems strange to me that sometimes there could be five or more seedbanks selling the same strain when
they had nothing to do with the breeding and the seeds they sell have drifted from the original strain.

Very nice journal so far GosHawk!!!! You have a very clean setup running and by the looks of your soil composition...man your going to have some strong strong ladies!!! cant wait to watch this one, I'm in for sure!!!

Awwwe what a nice thing to say, your too kind friend and the feelings are mutual :circle-of-love::love::love:

That is some awesome stem structure you have there!!:high-five::bravo:

Thank you MissBud! I first topped at the second node and then every time a new node grows out
I will top that too all the way until ten days before the switch to the 12/12 photo period except for
the very bottom two branches which I let grow out three or four nodes before I start topping them
so they can catch up to the top of the canopy. I leave one set of leaves under the node where I first
top and then prune off anything below that so instead of the plant growing a lot of small buds at the
bottom of the plant it will use that energy making the big kholas. My goal for doing it this way is for each
plant to grow between fifteen and twenty very large kholas. It would be great if they got as big or bigger
than the Super Silver Haze did on my last grow!..........:Rasta:...........:Namaste:.....

Ok I finally made it over...Very glad to see I'm not far behind:high-five:

Your setup is clean, your feed is delicious, you have great goals and the skill to pull it off. Thank you kindly for the invite, good sir, I'll be here for the remainder!

Back
Top Bottom