Goshawk's Medicine Man Organic Soil

Ok I finally made it over...Very glad to see I'm not far behind:high-five:

Your setup is clean, your feed is delicious, you have great goals and the skill to pull it off. Thank you kindly for the invite, good sir, I'll be here for the remainder!

.....Quixilvir!!!.......:welcome:.......I'm really glad you could make it!!
I saved a seat for you on the couch right in between the beautiful Norwegian twins!

Thanks for the compliments and for all that you contributed in my last journal......:smokin:.....

Hello everyone I'm So Glad you could all make it!........:thanks:........ The plants are growing and staying pretty low and compact. They seem to be very sensitive to nutrients so I have not been giving them any bat guano.
So far I've been giving them RO water, RO water with Mycorrhizae, kelp meal, Humboldt Honey and CarboLoad and then RO water with vitamin B-1 and Hygrozyme. So here's some pictures of the plants and a couple of some of the new toys.......:smokin:.....

z29.jpg

zz4.jpg

zzz2.jpg

yyyyyy1.jpg

zzzz1.jpg

Medicine man aka the real White Rhino - YouTube

Is that your vid or one you found of someone else's?? LOVE the stabilization of that camera whosever is is!!

K I figured it out...Its yours, so what kind of
camera is that??

The camera is a small point and shoot type that I use for taking regular pictures that will also record video.
It is a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3. Although it does have stabilization when I uploaded the video to YouTube
after it loaded a message said "you're video is shaky would you like us to fix it?" So I said yes and then the
YouTube program worked on it for awhile. Since I bought this camera in 2007 for around $385.00 with a
battery and charger there are super good deals on new and used ones as low as $25.00 for a used one. I
think used cameras are a good bet to buy used since most people probably rarely use them and they just
want to get a newer model.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 Camera - Full Review
lumix DMC-TZ3 | eBay

Wow Goshawk!!! very impressive setup, the ladies are so dang bushy at that young age, man there going to be some hearty plants!!! That R/O you got looks similar to the one I bought, and I love it... :) gets my 400ppm water down to 0ppm with the added D/I filter, strait out of the R/O it sits around 18ppm :) Your doing an excellent job Gos!!!! keep up the fantastic work!

These will be huge later with multi-colas. Like how you train them. Yeah I was wondering the same thing, great camera work! Looking forward to the real White Rhino!

.........Hey Twelve12!!!........:welcome:..........to my journal!!
I was hoping you could make it here!...... Thank you..... it's my first try at making a cannabis video

and thank you for being in my last journal and everything you contributed!.......:smokin:......

Wow Goshawk!!! very impressive setup, the ladies are so dang bushy at that young age, man there going to be some hearty plants!!! That R/O you got looks similar to the one I bought, and I love it... :) gets my 400ppm water down to 0ppm with the added D/I filter, strait out of the R/O it sits around 18ppm :) Your doing an excellent job Gos!!!! keep up the fantastic work!

Thank you Icemud for the compliments! yeah, the Ro unit is pretty cool.

Good for coffee and drinking water too......:nomo:....

Brother, you have Docbud following your journal...You're in good hands!!
Not trying to brown-nose, but Docs journals are legendary...If anyone here hasn't had the pleasure of a TRUE educational experience in canabis cultivation, find the time to browse Doc's work. If you can follow and mimic his work, you are garanteed to succeed...

Goshawk, thanks for the links...I have a decent 12 meg point and shoot, maybe I'll try some videos in the future.

Hello everyone I hope you're all feeling good and everything is going well in your neck of the woods!
Another week has passed and the plants continue to grow and mature. I gave the plants bat guano tea
for the first time tonight at half the regular strength. There is not much else to report except tomorrow I
should be receiving my new 6" inline fan so I can hook it up to the aluminum cooling tube I bought for the
CO2 generator. So anyway here's a few pictures of the plants........:smokin:.......

FotoFlexerz.jpg

FotoFlexer_Photozz.jpg

FotoFlexer_Photozzz.jpg

FotoFlexer_Photozzzz.jpg

Mr.Nice Medicine man - YouTube

Wow looks like a great environment with a good plan to go with it!
subbed!

Back
Top Bottom