Gov's Pineapple Chunk Mars II Excursion

Thanks man. We'll see. I really like my MarsII and will certainly keep it, but the data sheets on these are sick and if I can use 184w where before I was using 298w and get better results with less heat?...maybe an idiot wouldn't try it, lmao. I will do my best to be completely transparent (as I always have) as my grow, while sponsored to a degree, will only be an advertisement if they perform well. If they don't it will be an expose. :;):

I must admit the spec does sound good & it'll be great to see how it performs. I've just spent big bucks on a non sponsored light so I know how you feel, I hope we've both spent well my friend :)

We will look too, try our best to make products better and better:) I am happy that you are happy with our light Chz. welcome back when you need more. it seems we will have some new light come out soon. haha

Thank you Sara. I have only good things to say about TopLED, you and the service you provide. I'm always interested in new products and look forward to see what's in store from TopLED. I actually added a grow space (see in pic) how my room is setup now. I put the Mars II 700 over it for pictures, but it is not big enough for that area, so I will need something in the future.

my_room11.JPG

mars_4x41.JPG

:peace::smokin:

wow, the new set up is great, you need to add some light during flowering stage, please tell me when you are ready to add :) I will try try my best to help you get the best product at the lowest cost.:)
Thank you Sara. I have only good things to say about TopLED, you and the service you provide. I'm always interested in new products and look forward to see what's in store from TopLED. I actually added a grow space (see in pic) how my room is setup now. I put the Mars II 700 over it for pictures, but it is not big enough for that area, so I will need something in the future.

my_room11.JPG

mars_4x41.JPG

:peace::smokin:

As promised, here is a link to my new journal showcasing a PlatinumLED P300 light and a dive right into the deep end with DocBud's High Brix soil kit.

Welcome all :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom