Gov's Pineapple Chunk Mars II Excursion

Thanks again everyone. I will leave this journal open for another week or so as I may get an updated smoke report on Lolo once I crack a bud.

I'm already prepping for my next grow, and will post a link here when I close this one, so please check back and hop onboard for the next one too. It should be a fun one.

beautiful description i feel like i was there ! even a bit high by proxy funny ive never really liked the word high for the cannabis feeling seeems theres got to be a more accurate word to me i shall ponder on this a great long while.... ciao fer now

\m/ .. \m/

i ment to say that but was to hi to think lola ha

O.k., time for a final smoke report on Lolo. She has 3 weeks in cure (just shy of 3 weeks actually), and I cracked a bud last night. Since I've been using meds that have an ongoing 7-month cure (8-ball kush), the pineapple chunk seemed a little harsh still (as expected). There was a slight burn in the back of the throat, and vapor production was really good early in the bowl, but stopped fairly abruptly after about 5 good draws...not bad.

The buzz was strong right away and settled down after about a min of these little bees buzzing around my head. I knew it would pack a punch as I've been enjoying three different hash extractions from her this past week. I didn't get much of the "pineapple" from her, neither on the initial draw nor in the aftertaste, but there is definitely a sweet but tangy, almost sour, finish. I expect I still have another 5-7 days before the 8bk is only a fond memory, but I have almost a half-pound of this pineapple chunk waiting for it's turn at bat. That should help. :)

Admins, I think this journal can be put in "completed journals" please. Thanks

Thanks guys. Yes, I have some fun stuff planned. Hopefully I can get it all sorted in the next few weeks. It should be fun, but still always flip-flop-friendly.

:smokin:

When I wanted to look...your links said "Complete" F that! :cheesygrinsmiley: I usually show up for the smoke report, you know after all the work is done, that is why Fish Cake dubbed me "blister" :rofl:

:welldone:

I know that fresh extract is awesome so dab to ya

:roorrip:

Hi all! Today I've got final weights and a few thoughts. No smoke report yet, however, I made 4 grams of full melt bubble and my blastin buddy ran about 20 grams of fresh frozen popcorn and got about 2 grams. That was an experiment he wanted to do with fresh that resulted in low yield. The shatter is beautiful amber and clear as glass. I'll get a picture to show, and it tastes very nice. Of course we had to roll a few snakes out of the bubble to sample and that shit is pure fire. The taste is phenomenal.

Ok, pictures. Paka gave up only 89 grams dry, and her trichome production "looks" like it could have been better, but her deficiency and extreme genetic foxtails may have negatively affected the results.

paka_dry.JPG

paka_spread.JPG

Lolo was the giver of the two though, and truly should be an indicator of what this strain is all about. Her trich production is high, colas and secondary buds are all solid as stones and she smells amazing. 115 grams, in the container.

lolo_dry.JPG

lolo_cola.JPG

So, 204 grams (7.28 oz) in the container. Given the 298w draw of my light comes to .68 gpw and is down slightly from my last grow, but this grow saw a few things the last one didn't and I probably learned more from it than I did with the last. I had phenotypes that wanted different nutes and I had some temperature fluctuations (to the high end) I didn't have last time either. Summer grows always seem to yield less for me, but I also believe if I had lollipopped a bit and trimmed a few fan leaves throughout the duration, I could have done better. I'm hoping Paka comes through in the end with some interesting, tasty smoke. We'll know in about 2 weeks. I don't "sample" early usually, but if the hashes I made (and already tried) are any indicator, I should be happy.

:peace: :cool: :peace:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

lovely grow journal my brother see you in the next one fer sher yih budde!! ok and a final rep slap for this excellent work

RIP BID (Big Guy)

Back
Top Bottom