Gov's Pineapple Chunk Mars II Excursion

Not sure how he does it, but I go in and sit and stare for a few, then I putter around in there to put them at ease and once I think they've stopped paying attention, I bum-rush'em. :cool:

Well this should be the last update before harvest (~ 3 days to go). They continue to show signs and I've started the flush. I fed a gallon of RO water yesterday and will do the same tomorrow. Then 2 days to drink out the buckets and harvest Tuesday or Wednesday.

pakalolo_6_27_14.JPG

paka_fist2_6_27_14.JPG

paka_fist1_6_27_14.JPG

paka_bud1_6_27_14.JPG

lower_level_6_27_14.JPG

bud_city_6_27_14.JPG

lolo_cola1_6_27_14.JPG

lolo_cola2_6_27_14.JPG

pakalolo2_6_27_14.JPG

Last weekend update for these girls. Next weekend should be weights and a test on the fresh frozen hash run I'll do with their scraps.

peace

Yes, I'm checking them daily now. Paka's have a few amber in them, Lolo's are almost all cloudy, but no amber as of this morning. I will harvest paka on time (wed) and leave Lolo until the weekend most likely as she's got her first orange pistils today too.

Yes, they've been doing that since very early in this grow, but only on the one plant and only on the upper leaves. The growth a little farther away is still flat and healthy. It's been a challenge because these are supposed to be the same strain, yet if they are, they are different phenotypes that have different nute requirements. On one plant I've had slight phosphorous issues and the other has these curling leaves and foxtails on the buds. They've had minimal stress throughout, yet still been a bit finicky. Flower production still looks good and they both have nicely resinous buds. I'm supplementing this week with about 20-30 mins/day of UVB, but they are starting to ripen nicely.

Day 46/55, D-10
i like to mist em with superthrive on the leaves and under the skirt (make those ladies wet under their dresses) to help with that curl, but this late into flower power i say ef it they look good

Not sure how he does it, but I go in and sit and stare for a few, then I putter around in there to put them at ease and once I think they've stopped paying attention, I bum-rush'em. :cool:
lol almost as sikk as me i tell them how beautiful and sexy they are and how tasty they must be ,how i'll love them forever fix them a cocktail(jar of everclear to clean scissors)
put on some mood music ( slayer,cannibal corpse etc) light candles ( febreeze scent neutralizer) get all dressed up (chefs apron)
and when they are at ease and feeling loose i whip out the butcher knife and and go all lizzy borden !!!

i like to mist em with superthrive on the leaves and under the skirt (make those ladies wet under their dresses) to help with that curl, but this late into flower power i say ef it they look good

noted...thx.

lol almost as sikk as me i tell them how beautiful and sexy they are and how tasty they must be ,how i'll love them forever fix them a cocktail(jar of everclear to clean scissors)
put on some mood music ( slayer,cannibal corpse etc) light candles ( febreeze scent neutralizer) get all dressed up (chefs apron)
and when they are at ease and feeling loose i whip out the butcher knife and and go all lizzy borden !!!

:rofl: At ease and feeling loose...to slayer.

Thanks knotspeeds88 and welcome. This is the swan song for this grow and I'll be swinging the machete (I said it like this mah - chay - tee) any day now. I spotted some amber specks on Lolo today so she's on deck too.

Well, the deed is done. I'm not posting any wet weights, but will give a final when they go into containers.

I set aside some popcorn for a blast run and put everything else into the freezer for bubble hash.

IMG_27087.JPG

IMG_27096.JPG

IMG_27175.JPG

IMG_27118.JPG

IMG_27167.JPG

IMG_27158.JPG

IMG_27147.JPG

IMG_27137.JPG

IMG_27129.JPG

peace

Back
Top Bottom