Gov's Pineapple Chunk Mars II Excursion

Subscribed. Your plant "Lolo" appears to have a phosphorous deficiency. I would increase the amount of phosphorous you are feeding your plant "Lolo" and keep your pH adjusted to pH 5.8.

You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

waiting for your sharing!:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::passitleft:

Pictures this afternoon or tomorrow morning Sara. If I can get home before lights out today, I snip their tips and take pictures of the activity.

Subscribed. Your plant "Lolo" appears to have a phosphorous deficiency. I would increase the amount of phosphorous you are feeding your plant "Lolo" and keep your pH adjusted to pH 5.8.

Thanks for the great, helpful post KJC. I'm stopping by the hydro store this afternoon too to discuss a possible fast-acting phosphorous supplement. Any ideas/suggestions? I'll also post their recommendations.

subbed up

Welcome Growingnow. Good to have you. Oh, btw, new-guy brings pizza on Fridays. I like extra cheese...please. :high-five:

Awesome! That may explain why they are still growing well despite the discoloring/deficiency because I've been supplementing Liquid KoolBloom at the recommended rate of 4ml/gal since transition.

Just some random pics I took this morning after feeding. I dropped the part A to 4ml and upped the part B to 8ml and the Liquid Koolbloom from 4ml to 5ml for a nice boost in phosphorous and set pH to 5.8. I also clipped 3 bud tips that had almost identical buds close by, so I can compare.

IMG_26857.JPG
IMG_26847.JPG
IMG_26838.JPG
IMG_26816.JPG
IMG_26804.JPG
IMG_267910.JPG
IMG_26786.JPG
IMG_26777.JPG
IMG_267612.JPG
IMG_26757.JPG
IMG_26678.JPG

Happy early Father's Day to all you dads too. :high-five:

Thanks guys. They have really started to pack on some weight despite the apparent phosphorous deficiency, and the smell is really enjoyable in there. Paka's "knuckle" buds are still growing, but the interesting thing is they are as hard as rocks. I've started checking trichomes for overall production and status, and in my best estimation, they are about 40% cloudy. About what I'd expect from them right now. Their individual aromas are interesting. Paka's resin smells like raspberry lemonade from the OG (pun intended), and Lolo's is that heavy ammonia cat piss smell with a very, very sweet after-note. But, again, they have 2 1/2 weeks to go.

Today is day 37 since onset of flowering (day 46 since flip).

G'day gov, looking tasty brother. Have they got empty c-vaults to move into? Great grow, looking very similar in size to last, your thoughts? Good stuff gov, peace man

G'day gov, looking tasty brother. Have they got empty c-vaults to move into? Great grow, looking very similar in size to last, your thoughts? Good stuff gov, peace man

Heya Grizz. Thanks man. Yep, all the C-vaults are empty now save the last one. It's my 'working' container and I'm down to less than 2 weeks supply. I'll be fine though as I still have a few grams of full-melt bubble I can fall back on, but it's still gonna be close. I shouldn't have taken a 3-month hiatus. Even if I run out, I'm not going to let that push me to harvest early.

Paka's funky knuckle buds continue to throw out fingers and are looking so intriguing. Lolo's buds all have that classic shape with main colas forming that arrow shape on top and all the other buds forming up with the profile of a large pecan...and almost as hard. I fed this morning with the phosphorous-rich blend again (2.5ml calimagic, 4ml part A, 8ml part B, 5ml Liquid Koolbloom, 1ml F+, 11 drops pH-down for 5.8).

I checked trichome production today and everything looks pretty good. Trichs are all over the buds and the crevices are stacked, but on Paka, they are clustered primarily right on the buds with the surrounding leaves just getting a really greasy-looking appearance with 'some' trichomes on them. Lolo exhibits a slightly different appearance with frost all the way to the tips of the sugar leaves and even underneath them. Lolo, however, still hasn't shown any color on the pistils and it looks like the girls may present staggered harvest days as before. Day 40(pistils)/49(flip)

Back
Top Bottom