Gov's Pineapple Chunk Mars II Excursion

Thanks for the good vibes guys. Yeah, it's mid 90's here already too BID, but my AC is set to 75. The girls are drinking slightly more than what their res will hold for 2 days so they get good and dry by the second day. I'm feeding them every other day now and splitting a gallon between them. Also, every other feeding I'm supplementing with pH'd clean water and 1/4 strength soup on their off-day between regular feedings, but I'm only mixing a quart or so when I do that to give them a nice drink. The spots look fugly under the LED and less so under normal light. The leaves aren't dry, limp or brittle, so they're still working, and I'm down to the 3 week notice so, onward.

Excited to see what you have in the works too biggy. Canna-juice, DWC, etc, :high-five:

Hey Govnermntchz!!!!! Whats up man!

Was looking at your most recent photos! Wow man, very frosty buds for so early! Sorry to hear about your deficiency issues, I am having a little trouble myself with my grow, I overwatered which seemed to lock out the nutrients since there was not much Oxygen in the soil for the microbes... So now I am in the process of letting the soil dry out. Lessons learned each grow....

Yours looks as though it may be a Ca deficiency, but also maybe K.... I'm not great a diagnosis, but they look similar to the photo/charts I have.

Anyhow, I know you will rescue the girls and have a successful grow, they look amazing!!!! very very frosty!

I wanted to invite you back over to my current grow journal as well.... I have an exciting reveal that I will be doing later, and want everyone to enjoy the excitement as well :) Come check it out when you get a chance, and stay tuned because I will be doing the reveal tonight!

Hey Govnermntchz!!!!! Whats up man!

Was looking at your most recent photos! Wow man, very frosty buds for so early! Sorry to hear about your deficiency issues, I am having a little trouble myself with my grow, I overwatered which seemed to lock out the nutrients since there was not much Oxygen in the soil for the microbes... So now I am in the process of letting the soil dry out. Lessons learned each grow....

Yours looks as though it may be a Ca deficiency, but also maybe K.... I'm not great a diagnosis, but they look similar to the photo/charts I have.

Anyhow, I know you will rescue the girls and have a successful grow, they look amazing!!!! very very frosty!

I wanted to invite you back over to my current grow journal as well.... I have an exciting reveal that I will be doing later, and want everyone to enjoy the excitement as well :) Come check it out when you get a chance, and stay tuned because I will be doing the reveal tonight!

Hey Ice! Actually, I'm just not too comfortable with indoor grows enough to realize some of what I'm seeing can be normal (or not nearly as bad as it may seem otherwise). They're getting close to the end of their lives and starting to show it.

I already dipped by your journal. I'll be notified when you drop that bombshell.

Fellow Mars II owner, just come in to be nosey :Rasta:

Welcome dude. :cool:

I actually just use this chart along with the feeding schedule for my nute line:

Nutrient_Chart23.gif

Hempy, being a form of hydro, benefits more from lower pH factors than soil. Also, without an occasional flush, even inert medium like perlite and vermiculite can build up salts. If I run it up to 6.1 I could lock out all but 2 nutrients (Nitrogen, magnesium).

Hola Weedy. I'm using GH Floraduo 2-part line with some Liquid Koolbloom and floralicious plus terpene enhancer. 8BK loved it. These ladies loved it until about 2 weeks ago, but they're still rocking along. Pic update tomorrow...ish.

Hey Gov, what seed bank did you use for your 8bk & pineapplechunk? PM me if their not sponsors. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom