Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

I won POTM with a well-trained monster-cropped AK-47 back in 2018, and I expect nothing less from you!

:popcorn:
Thanks Shed. That's a nice thought.

But now, back to our regularly scheduled program. šŸ˜

(I meant to post this yesterday, but Nova showed up and hijacked me for the rest of the day. :love:)
And I wish you the best. Hang in there! :thumb:

Now estimate how many grows that leaves you with just the box and an occasional outdoor grow.

Get a tent, geezer. My clock is running too and I want to see more @CarcassGrows!
Thanks, GDB- As long as I can get out of bed in the morning, I'll be growing some weed!

The box is actually starting to biodegrade a little, I'll probably have to do something else within a year or two...

but I might just buy a new $18 box..and make a new, improved version of the same ugly ol' box.. šŸ¤Ŗ

(I meant to post this yesterday, but Nova showed up and hijacked me for the rest of the day. :love:)

Thanks, GDB- As long as I can get out of bed in the morning, I'll be growing some weed!

The box is actually starting to biodegrade a little, I'll probably have to do something else within a year or two...

but I might just buy a new $18 box..and make a new, improved version of the same ugly ol' box.. šŸ¤Ŗ
Damnit, man.

Get a 4x4 where you can grow at least 4 at a time! Your 70-year old body needs the activity! The amount of water-schlepping alone will help. It will make you eat more vegetables and other healthy foods. šŸ˜

Get a 4x4 where you can grow at least 4 at a time! Your 70-year old body needs the activity
Unfortunately, that ship has sailed, GDB- now I don't have any place to put a 4x4...long story, but right now, most of the stuff from my Mother in law's estate is at my house...looks like a friggin hoarder lives here...It's allegedly a temporary situation, but it's been "temporary" for over a year now...šŸ«¤
The amount of water-schlepping alone will help.
Hey, the daily squatting down to check my plants is actually keeping my legs and my back in pretty good shape!

Unfortunately, that ship has sailed, GDB- now I don't have any place to put a 4x4...long story, but right now, most of the stuff from my Mother in law's estate is at my house...looks like a friggin hoarder lives here...It's allegedly a temporary situation, but it's been "temporary" for over a year now...šŸ«¤

Hey, the daily squatting down to check my plants is actually keeping my legs and my back in pretty good shape!
Okay, Plan B.

Take the seats out of the VW bus, rig some lights to the ceiling and go from there.

You ain't gonna' drive it anytime soon! šŸ˜

Well, there's a little problem with that one too, GDB-...the bus is full of stuff from my Mom's estate... (antiques and stuff)
What else ya got? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well, there's a little problem with that one too, GDB-...the bus is full of stuff from my Mom's estate... (antiques and stuff)
What else ya got? :cheesygrinsmiley:
I don't friggin know. On top of the bus?

It might make your SaugaViews a little harder but it might work! :laugh:

You holding on to those antiques until they become antiquer or is it a sentimental thing?

You holding on to those antiques until they become antiquer or is it a sentimental thing?
It's a little of both I think...although anymore, the antique market is shit...

I've also got 3 of my kids living here (2 sons and a daughter in law)...also temporary...
but space is at a premium right now...

Lots of room outside, though- I may do a 3 or 4 plant outdoor grow this summer...in the ground, so no schlepping involved...just lots and lots of spraying for bugs...

TO BE CONTINUED....
SIP insert.jpg

:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hello all.

Took a peek at the Forbidden Fruit clones this morning on their Soil Day 34.

Of course they look pretty much the same as yesterday. I just hope they're having themselves a rootin' tootin' good time! :yahoo:

FFc 11-14-23 S34 tent.jpg

PEACE

I don't know if they're rootin' or tootin' in that pic, but they look real good doin' it...šŸ‘
Thanks Carcass. "Copy" (on the left) seems to be partying harder than "Paste." :)

I'm guessing he just dug that out from behind the couch!
Did not! :laugh:

For those who have been following me for a while, you may recall that I have a hard-luck, growmie. I say hard-luck because physical ailments have haunted him in recent years. From knee replacements, to back surgery to hip replacement. He's now hobbling around unable to bend over and nearly unable to walk because he needs his other hip replaced.

Long story short, about a year ago he bought 3 SIP inserts but he's never gotten around to using them. They sit in his house, new in their boxes.

So of course I begged one off of him, 'cause that's how I treat my friends! šŸ˜

It's a little of both I think...although anymore, the antique market is shit...

I've also got 3 of my kids living here (2 sons and a daughter in law)...also temporary...
but space is at a premium right now...

Lots of room outside, though- I may do a 3 or 4 plant outdoor grow this summer...in the ground, so no schlepping involved...just lots and lots of spraying for bugs...
BTW, what happened to the little grow shack that you had planned to put up?

Yeah @Carcass what happened to that? (Personally I dislike the temp fluctuations in outdoor sheds) did you use it for storage?
I have some autos for your next year summer grows

Oh, it's still sitting there...Mrs. C's plan hit a snag when I told her I'd need an A/C and a heater in there...
It's a sore subject around here...
Yeah @Carcass what happened to that?
šŸ’ø..that was an idea that should have been discussed a lot more before it got ordered...

I have some autos for your next year summer grows
Sweet!
You don't need a grow shack, do you? šŸ¤Ŗ

Oh, it's still sitting there...Mrs. C's plan hit a snag when I told her I'd need an A/C and a heater in there...
It's a sore subject around here...

šŸ’ø..that was an idea that should have been discussed a lot more before it got ordered...

Sweet!
You don't need a grow shack, do you? šŸ¤Ŗ
Yeah I get that.
Without A/C, your shack would become an easy bake oven, that backyard gets cooking. Good for tomatoes but risky with these ladies.

No I donā€™t really need a grow shack šŸ˜‚ I have tents in my living room and laundry room right now cause I have the opposite problem and itā€™s too cold out there. All the garage tents are on 12/12 so the autos are enjoying it in the house. Glad Iā€™m not expecting visitors, it smells like an illegal skunk šŸ¦Ø importing business here

Yeah I get that.
Without A/C, your shack would become an easy bake oven, that backyard gets cooking. Good for tomatoes but risky with these ladies.

No I donā€™t really need a grow shack šŸ˜‚ I have tents in my living room and laundry room right now cause I have the opposite problem and itā€™s too cold out there. All the garage tents are on 12/12 so the autos are enjoying it in the house. Glad Iā€™m not expecting visitors, it smells like an illegal skunk šŸ¦Ø importing business here
That sounds wonderful Justin.

Smell you later! :)

Back
Top Bottom