Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

it smells like an illegal skunk 🦨 importing business here
Funny you should mention skunk- Just the other day Mrs C was mentioning the time years ago, when you wrapped some weed and stuck it under the xmas tree....we actually thought there was a skunk right outside the window...till we narrowed it down to that one very stinky present...
now that was some skunky-ass weed!:oops:

Hello all.

I did a bit more training on the Forbidden Fruit clones this morning on their 37th day.

I'm trying to keep the bud sites inside the perimeter of the pot. I'm not gonna' be able to do it ("Paste" on the right has a branch that's not going for it.) , but I'm trying to get them as squeezed in as I can. Where possible, I took a few of the longer branches that were hanging over the pot, curved them back over the middle of the soil surface and anchored them down with @CarcassSticks®

FFc 11-17-23 S37 tent.jpg

That's all.

Thanks for your time.

PEACE

Your lst prowess is showing! Nice shorties!
Thanks Stone!

I'll need to fix that. Can't be going around with my "prowess" exposed! :laugh:

Keep them in the pot perimeter I DON'T THING SO LOL There close to the ground for sure ! Good Job ! :headbanger:
Thanks Smoke!

I know I'll be unable to keep them within the perimeter. But I am trying my best to keep them close.

These will need support at some stage and I don't have any of the yo-yo gadgets (at least not yet). So I'll be relying on bamboo sticks to help support them.

I've attached bungees to the pots for when that happens. I'll jam bamboo sticks between the cords and the outside of the pots and use them for support, as needed.

IMG_7887.jpg

Hello all.

I did a bit more training on the Forbidden Fruit clones this morning on their 37th day.

I'm trying to keep the bud sites inside the perimeter of the pot. I'm not gonna' be able to do it ("Paste" on the right has a branch that's not going for it.) , but I'm trying to get them as squeezed in as I can. Where possible, I took a few of the longer branches that were hanging over the pot, curved them back over the middle of the soil surface and anchored them down with @CarcassSticks®

FFc 11-17-23 S37 tent.jpg

That's all.

Thanks for your time.

PEACE

Looks really clean and professional!

Looks really clean and professional!
It does.

And let’s all take a moment to really appreciate that clean floor.

As my old nan used to say “cleanliness is next to godliness..” And she had receipts to prove it too. 34 years as a whore and not one infectious sexually transmitted disease.

That's a great idea, GDB!:idea:
The training's going well too- they look real good..

Thanks Carcass.

I've done the bungee thing before and you were there! Here's a post about it.

And funny, but here's your response at that time:

Great idea, GDB!

You've probably smoked away those memories!

I get it. But it's my short-term memory that's shot to hell! Every morning I ask the Mrs. what we had for dinner last night, and every time she gives me that "Again?" look. She's past being ready to have me committed to an assisted care facility. But I can never remember the meal and I'm the one who fixed it!

I need to try some of that stuff they're always advertising on TV that's supposed to improve your memory. What is the name of that stuff?

Aww, the hell with it, I'd probably never remember to take it even if I had it. :)
Might get a little tricky when things get crowded in the pot, but I'm sure you'll do a fine job of keeping them (mostly) contained!
I'm so happy to hear that you approve of the training Sensei! Following your work has been a huge contribution to the humble advances I've been able to achieve! :thanks:

And, yes, I fully expect some "tricky" trickery will come into play at some point! I look forward to the challenge.

Good morning all and Happy Sunday!

Not much has changed with the Forbidden Fruit clones. They haven't been watered in 5 days but their pots still retain a slight bit of moisture. I think I might need to water them tomorrow or the next day.

Copy (right) continues to outperform Paste. I recently switched their positions as if that will make difference! 😁
FFc 11-19-23 D39.jpg

They have begun "looking up." But all they're gonna' see up there is a pair of @ViparSpectra XS3000 Pros!
FFc 11-19-23 D39 above.jpg

------------------------

I'm under an obligation to do a product review of the @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro. But it's in my 2x2 tent and thus far I've only used it to bring along seedlings and nurture freshly cut clones.

I need to grow a plant from start to finish in there in order to provide Vipar with an adequate review.

So soon I'll be growing an autoflower in the 2x2, a Dr. Lector to be exact, from a seed that just fell from the Northern Pacific skies! :rolleyes:

I hope to get that started sometime during the week. I'm hopeful that it doesn't turn out to be a "grow of shame," as my luck with autos has been kind of absent during recent attempts at growing them!

-----------------------

Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful Sunday!

PEACE

It's day 41 for the Forbidden Fruit clones and I'm getting conflicting signals.

Copy (right) is saying "I'm ready to be flipped now," while Paste is interjecting "No, wait. I need a few more weeks to pack my bags!"
FFc 11-21-23 D41 tent.jpg

Well, a few more weeks ain't gonna' happen. One more week, Paste. Get to stepping! :Rasta:
FFc 11-21-23 D41 above.jpg

As always, thanks for your interest.

PEACE

It's day 41 for the Forbidden Fruit clones and I'm getting conflicting signals.

Copy (right) is saying "I'm ready to be flipped now," while Paste is interjecting "No, wait. I need a few more weeks to pack my bags!"
FFc 11-21-23 D41 tent.jpg

Well, a few more weeks ain't gonna' happen. One more week, Paste. Get to stepping! :Rasta:
FFc 11-21-23 D41 above.jpg

As always, thanks for your interest.

PEACE
copy is getting nice & flush, paste is not to far behind both are nice & green

Back
Top Bottom