Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Might be too late though. A man's word is his bond and all that...

:)and
That is true Azi.

So it seems my fate is in the hands of Carcass, my Distant Relative and very dear acquaintance.

He's killing it with his SIPs...I mean really knocking them out of the park! And I'd be willing to bet that over time he'll discover some little tweaks that will cause things to skyrocket even further. Why would he stop?

And he's got a new grandson. What kind of signal would it send to Zale to take a step backwards?

Did I mention that he is my Distant Relative (and very dear acquaintance) ? šŸ˜

That is true Azi.

So it seems my fate is in the hands of Carcass, my Distant Relative and very dear acquaintance.

He's killing it with his SIPs...I mean really knocking them out of the park! And I'd be willing to bet that over time he'll discover some little tweaks that will cause things to skyrocket even further. Why would he stop?

And he's got a new grandson. What kind of signal would it send to Zale to take a step backwards?

Did I mention that he is my Distant Relative (and very dear acquaintance) ? šŸ˜
You could do it quietly and we won't tell anyone if that helps. :cool:

Hello all.

It turns out that "Paste" was just droopy because I had shortchanged her on the water when I up-potted her. Not sure how that happened but I have an idea. (zooted) :ganjamon:

She perked right up after getting some more water.

So when I saw she was okay I started beating her "down" too.

As to "Copy," I replaced all the plant anchors that I started her training with. Now the CarcassSticksĀ® are in play. The plant anchors would not have held for much longer. The sticks go deeper into the soil and will be be more restrictive.

Here's what's going on now (Copy on the left) :

FFc 11-11-23 both beat S32.jpg

If it seems like I'm rushing these plants along it's because I am. I need to get them set up because I want to flip them ASAP.

I'm having a little contest with myself to see if I can keep them under 2 ft. tall!

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE

Hello all.

It turns out that "Paste" was just droopy because I had shortchanged her on the water when I up-potted her. Not sure how that happened but I have an idea. (zooted) :ganjamon:

She perked right up after getting some more water.

So when I saw she was okay I started beating her "down" too.

As to "Copy," I replaced all the plant anchors that I started her training with. Now the CarcassSticksĀ® are in play. The plant anchors would not have held for much longer. The sticks go deeper into the soil and will be be more restrictive.

Here's what's going on now (Copy on the left) :

FFc 11-11-23 both beat S32.jpg

If it seems like I'm rushing these plants along it's because I am. I need to get them set up because I want to flip them ASAP.

I'm having a little contest with myself to see if I can keep them under 2 ft. tall!

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE
Clones look great. I was wondering why train so low then saw the self contest, lol. When do you want to flip? First sign of alternating nodes?

Clones look great. I was wondering why train so low then saw the self contest, lol. When do you want to flip? First sign of alternating nodes?
Thanks Jon.

They were well into flower when I cut them off so they already had alternating nodes. It is my understanding that they will continue to grow that way and will not revert.

IMO (which could be wrong), I could flip now if I wanted to. But she'll benefit from some time to produce more roots and get sturdier.

To answer your question, when it's time to flip her she'll send me a signal, via plant-speak! :)

Good morning all and Happy Sunday!

Just posting a quick pic of the clones recovering from their beatdown! It's their day 33 in the soil.

They seem to be doing okay. I keep having to water them. I need to reorient myself to what hefting a fully watered 5 gallon pot feels like because I don't think I've been getting them fully, fully watered, despite seeing runoff.

I'll get there!

FFc 11-12-23 tent S33 (2).jpg

Thanks for your interest.

Have yourselves a relaxing, rejuvenating Sunday!

PEACE

I'm a big fan of what the SIPs can do but, honestly, pouring water down a tube has zero appeal for me.
Pouring water down that tube is all there is to do, (other than training) so it doesn't get much easier...very lazy-meter friendly... šŸ˜„

I'll probably just stick with my small SIP for the outdoor grow- it works too well to take a step backward, and at just 3 gallons, it's not that heavy...and, I'm sensing that you really don't want to grow in a SIP...actually, you do so well in regular pots that I can't see a good reason for you to go with anything else...

But you really should try a SIP at least once- just to make sure you don't like 'em...šŸ¤Ŗ

Are these the revegged clones? I think I've lost track.
Yes, they are Azi. Cut from the mom when 30+ days into flower.

I'm surprised that most folks on 420 can keep track of damn near anything! :laugh:

I'll probably just stick with my small SIP for the outdoor grow- it works too well to take a step backward
One day when that decision is passed down through family lore, Zale will be proud!:Rasta:
and at just 3 gallons, it's not that heavy.
And you're no old, weak, frail man! :)
and, I'm sensing that you really don't want to grow in a SIP
Really? šŸ¤”
actually, you do so well in regular pots that I can't see a good reason for you to go with anything else...
That's nice of you to say, Carcass. A little self-serving since I've mostly been mimicking you, but nice nonetheless. šŸ˜
But you really should try a SIP at least once- just to make sure you don't like 'em...šŸ¤Ŗ
And I am going to do just that, soon. šŸ‘

I turned 70 last Saturday- according to Mrs.C. , I'm officially old and in the way...:cheesygrinsmiley:
Happy belated 70th Carcass! I'm not far behind you (but I am behind you, ha ha).

And you're no old, weak, frail man!
Okay, you've got the old part sewn up! Do your best to keep the weak and frail at bay. :)

And use the "old" to your advantage. Talk trash to the young'uns. Make them feel like the young, misguided people that you know they often are!

It's fun as long as you're dealing with the right young people. šŸ˜

I'm hoping to hold off on that stuff till I'm 80 or so...ā±ļø

My kids don't need a whole lot in the way of advice..they're not as stupid as I was back in the day...šŸ¤Ŗ
Mine are a whole lot smarter than I was back in the day but still repeat the same things I did (mistakes or otherwise). My 25 yo son who just moved back in with me is practically my clone. Problem becomes when they want me to admit they're smarter... then I have to be honest and tell them they still have time to catch up. :p:p:nomo::goodluck:

I'm hoping to hold off on that stuff till I'm 80 or so...ā±ļø
And I wish you the best. Hang in there! :thumb:

Now estimate how many grows that leaves you with just the box and an occasional outdoor grow.

Get a tent, geezer. My clock is running too and I want to see more @CarcassGrows!
My kids don't need a whole lot in the way of advice..they're not as stupid as I was back in the day...šŸ¤Ŗ
That's great to hear. Means you must have done a decent job raising them!
Mine are a whole lot smarter than I was back in the day but still repeat the same things I did (mistakes or otherwise). My 25 yo son who just moved back in with me is practically my clone. Problem becomes when they want me to admit they're smarter... then I have to be honest and tell them they still have time to catch up.
I hear you Schnook. My son is 32 and knows everything...and almost nothing of real substance.

Geez! šŸ˜•

Whew!

It's the 33rd day in the soil for the Forbidden Fruit clones. (Yesterday's post saying it was day 33 was a mistake, by one day.)

I was beginning to think I had gone to far with the training so soon after up-potting these girls. They did not look too happy yesterday and I was expecting them to.

But tonight they're showing me they may still be planning to grow like weeds, and I'm looking forward! :Rasta:

FFc 11-13-23 tent S33 (2).jpg

As always, thanks for taking a look.

PEACE

Back
Top Bottom