Grandpa's Second Try - Come Join Us!

I didn't know if I'd get the water in the right spot, so I guess soap it all before planting. Then, a little bit after I put the seed in the ground as close to where I planted it as I could. Now I will just watch around where I put the seeds when the top feels Drive. Once we get them popped up above the ground, then I'll keep an eye on the pots and along with where they sprout from. Once they get some size, I'll just worry about the pots. At least, that's the way the plan is laid out. Thanks for the compliment, man. :thumb:

Here's a shot of the tent the morning of planting.
07-15-17_Before_planting.jpg

Here it is after planting and fully up and running. Seeds are in soil at this point.
07-15-17_After_planting.jpg

The inline exhaust fan is certainly helping to circulate the air well. It is actually drying the soil a lot faster than the previous grow. The air inside the tent is also much cooler, bordering on actually rather cold. Hopefully, the new light will help warm things up in there a bit. They got some water this morning and we hope to see some little green heads popping above the Surface by tomorrow.
I'm hoping that the soil is not getting to drive between waterings. They were plenty moist last night, but fairly dry this morning.

I was also reminded that we have a third fan in there. The light has a fan on it that sucks the warm air and blows it up from the top of the light. Now, I just have to find the feeding schedules for the EJ nutes. Been looking all over, but what I find I cannot read as they are usually images with the schedules within them.

Good deal, with that air circulation you shouldnt have a problem with root rot now. Its good that its drying the soil.. the plants need it. But with seeds in the dirt dont water just mist the top of the dried dirt with a spray bottle if you can. The more water you pour on them it may push the seeds further in the soil and they will take longer to sprout.

The light should warm it up around five degrees. I forgot to say i ran out of money this week so i wont get it shipped to you until this weekend. Sorry about that. Maybe you could call the customer service number and talk to someone about their schedule cause you most likely arent going to find one thats not an image.

IT...no worries about the light. Whenever you can. That's a great idea about Earth Juice. I'll give them a call right away. Maybe they can email me the product labels so that I can read them. Thanks for the advice about misting. I wasn't sure if that was a good way to do it, or if it just covered the very top of the soil. That's how we will do it from here on in until we getbabies.

Back
Top Bottom