Grateful Bud's Backyard Outdoor Grow - SFV OG

I’m growing two strains - (5) plants are basically OG which is an indica dominant hybrid and (2) are Jack Herer (Julie and Janice) which I believe is a sativa dominant hybrid. I'm really excited to try the Jack Herer. I've tried several varieties of OG and thought the SFV OG was excellent! Supposedly the SFV variant is more heat tolerant - which I really need outdoors where I am.

There are two mystery plants lurking but we won't talk about them much until I know they are female.

I originally intended to grow 4-5 plants this season, but . . . here we are. LOL!
I know the feels man I only wanted one but now I have three most of it was family telling me don’t just grow one what if it doesn’t work out. My opinion on it was I rather learn/make my mistakes on the first one then go from there

G-Bud's Sunday update:

Looking just OK. I think I have some type of deficiency or issue. The plants I mean. Well, I do to, but I'm more concerned about the plants.

For the most part they are looking healthy but lower leaves show something is going on. All plants - even those super-healthy Jack Herer. I'm thinking PH issue. I've only watered twice this week - nutes both times. Started showing signs before last feeding.

Even the two mystery plants are showing same issue - yellowing on lower leaves.

I've been adding Cal Mag - about 1/2 tsp per gallon along with nutes - FF Big Bloom and Grow Big, following FF grow schedule. I checked PH previous watering - was 6.2. I did not adjust down. Wondering if I should lower to 5.8.

I think for the next few waterings I'll give only PH adjusted water - to 5.8.

Sorry to hear the girls aren’t feeling well :( I can’t really help but I hope they feel better and you figure it out
Thanks Coffee!

I'm not gonna freak out. I think it could be nute burn but who the hell knows. Just gonna give plain filtered water the next 2-3 feedings. All OG are over a month old. The two Jack clones are way older and they are showing same issue.

What are they planted in?

I'm pretty sure FF trio is f/w/f/w. They look hungry to me, so I would definitely not give them filtered water.

Just for reference, the JH clones were on 120ppm of total N every watering in the solo cups. To hit that with FF GrowBig alone you would be at 14ml/gallon, but less with the added cal-mag.

Also, bump the cal-mag to 1tsp as there is 0 calcium in GrowBig, and even the cal-mag is only 2%.

What are they planted in?

I'm pretty sure FF trio is f/w/f/w. They look hungry to me, so I would definitely not give them filtered water.

Just for reference, the JH clones were on 120ppm of total N every watering in the solo cups. To hit that with FF GrowBig alone you would be at 14ml/gallon, but less with the added cal-mag.

Also, bump the cal-mag to 1tsp as there is 0 calcium in GrowBig, and even the cal-mag is only 2%.
Hi Shed!

Soil is abut half Ocean Forrest / Half Happy Frog.
I gave nutes 4/23, watered 4/27 when I up potted, 5/2 nutes, 5/7 nutes (because yeah they looked hungry). Now I'm wondering are they hungry? or upset?

Skip the pH and feed them would be my suggestion!
More food it is!
I'll double up on the Grow Big (for added N), and the Cal Mag.

Those two JH look really good, and the heat does not seem to bother them as much as the others (so far).

Are you talking about the bottom leaves? Because that just looks like life cycle to me. You know how the old leaves yellow?
Yeah I see some yellowing but also crusty brown spots. Could be nothing.
But it might be a toomah (obscure Kindergartner Cop reference).

Back
Top Bottom