Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

They keep us in a perpetual state of anger and division.

And I'd like to know who "they" are. :straightface: I know that the Chicoms have been individually tagging their own population for years, and gathering data on us too. People in our own government could also find that data useful. So ... is it just private corporations or ... ? :hmmmm:

Where are the good people? Are there any left? Why doesn't anyone sound the alarm? Our intelligence services use concocted evidence to frame a President??? No whistle-blowers?

Try searching online for information about the recent advances in subliminal manipulation. There must be a huge body of science by now, but you just can't find it. You can learn anything you want about crude oil. :confused:

We're knee deep in mass hysteria and no one notices ... ack! If I was in my 40s with kids, I'd be terrified.

And I'd like to know who "they" are. :straightface: I know that the Chicoms have been individually tagging their own population for years, and gathering data on us too. People in our own government could also find that data useful. So ... is it just private corporations or ... ? :hmmmm:

Where are the good people? Are there any left? Why doesn't anyone sound the alarm? Our intelligence services use concocted evidence to frame a President??? No whistle-blowers?

Try searching online for information about the recent advances in subliminal manipulation. There must be a huge body of science by now, but you just can't find it. You can learn anything you want about crude oil. :confused:

We're knee deep in mass hysteria and no one notices ... ack! If I was in my 40s with kids, I'd be terrified.
ALL BY DESIGN.

Makes me laugh when people just invite Alexa and the other "AI" entities into their houses to collect all the data that "THEY" are using to track and manipulate us. And then they are surprised when they go to their smart phone and the first thing that appears in their google search engine is based off the subject they were just speaking about. I know that I have had that happen to me several times. Coincidence.....I think not.

Most people are truly clueless about the shit going on and the manipulation they being subjected to.....without consent or knowledge.

There are a few simple questions that reveal just how fucked up this whole clusterfuck is, but we're too busy being told what to think......and obeying!!!

I'm The Slime
Frank Zappa

I am gross and perverted
I'm obsessed 'n deranged
I have existed for years
But very little had changed

I am the tool of the Government
And industry too
For I am destined to rule
And regulate you

I may be vile and pernicious
But you can't look away
I make you think I'm delicious
With the stuff that I say

I am the best you can get
Have you guessed me yet?
I am the slime oozin' out
From your TV set

You will obey me while I lead you
And eat the garbage that I feed you
Until the day that we don't need you
Don't go for help...no one will heed you
Your mind is totally controlled
It has been stuffed into my…

I finally had to wear a mask for the first time a couple weeks ago. The grocery stores insist on it now, so I can't even feed myself without obeying Simon. :straightface: So I have a nice white surgical one - something useful at least.

And wow! Sheesh, @PCaddict , I think I have some COPD! I've never had to smother myself and re-breathe my own exhale for minutes at a time and it's hard! I don't go to doctors so I've wondered how I'm doing, lung-wise, lifetime smoker, etc. Yup, apparently I need full breaths of air to feel right, preferably not soaked in a CO2-laden fog. It's a desperate feeling - must be what that water torture is like. Ack, and furthermore - Bah.

I am having a mini split put in the house and the guy came over to do the layout. Asked me if I would put on a mask. "No, I won't put on a fucking mask in my house. You're wearing yours, so you're safe, just stay away from me if you are worried and if thats a deal breaker I am sure I can find someone to come take my money without me having to wear a mask"

I'm lucky, I have a meat delivery service (delivered our 6 months of meat right before covid hit) so we RARELY ever have to go to the stores. Basic shit I can't get on my own, I Just order on the zon or I grow it in the garden. Freaks me out when I do have to leave the house and go to a store and people won't look me in the eye. They just walk look away like everyone else in the store has the freaking plague. God forbid you speak to someone.....they just don't know what the fricken hell to do! So sad.

I don’t wear a mask unless I go to the doctor. I’ll go to stores that don’t require it.
You don't live in a communist state then huh? Its pretty much mandatory here. About the only store I don't have to wear a mask in is the grow store LOL.

I'm The Slime
Frank Zappa

I am gross and perverted
I'm obsessed 'n deranged
I have existed for years
But very little had changed

I am the tool of the Government
And industry too
For I am destined to rule
And regulate you

I may be vile and pernicious
But you can't look away
I make you think I'm delicious
With the stuff that I say

I am the best you can get
Have you guessed me yet?
I am the slime oozin' out
From your TV set

You will obey me while I lead you
And eat the garbage that I feed you
Until the day that we don't need you
Don't go for help...no one will heed you
Your mind is totally controlled
It has been stuffed into my…

Nice one Gazoo!! Thanks for sharing! I'm gonna poach it!

You don't live in a communist state then huh? Its pretty much mandatory here. About the only store I don't have to wear a mask in is the grow store LOL.
Hay Van I like your style. The post you made about the media and your info is right on target. They are trying to program all of us and play on fears rtc.

Hay Van I like your style. The post you made about the media and your info is right on target. They are trying to program all of us and play on fears rtc.
No see thats where you wrong. They aren't trying. They have been doing that very thing for a long time! Only thing is its much easier to do now since all the media outlets are owned and controlled by 4 media mega-companies. See back in the day, they had to rely on local news shows and newspapers to get the brainwashing into effect. So anyone that didn't have cable or get the newspaper wasn't dumb....they were just uninformed.

Now substitute the internet for TV. We no longer have to wait for our sheep population to tune into an actual news channel, we can have "them" instantly send us whatever tidbit of information (however void of facts it might be) to our little personal spy devices. Its like we are on auto feed!! Not hungry, don't matter.....EAT!! Here have some more bullshit.....and some more.

Ever considered why the government has those programs to make sure all the poor people get smart phones and internet access? How else would they be told what to think or what to do. What were they called....Obama phones I believe it was. Gotta collect that data on everyone as well as be able to tell them what to do.

No see thats where you wrong. They aren't trying. They have been doing that very thing for a long time! Only thing is its much easier to do now since all the media outlets are owned and controlled by 4 media mega-companies. See back in the day, they had to rely on local news shows and newspapers to get the brainwashing into effect. So anyone that didn't have cable or get the newspaper wasn't dumb....they were just uninformed.

Now substitute the internet for TV. We no longer have to wait for our sheep population to tune into an actual news channel, we can have "them" instantly send us whatever tidbit of information (however void of facts it might be) to our little personal spy devices. Its like we are on auto feed!! Not hungry, don't matter.....EAT!! Here have some more bullshit.....and some more.

Ever considered why the government has those programs to make sure all the poor people get smart phones and internet access? How else would they be told what to think or what to do. What were they called....Obama phones I believe it was. Gotta collect that data on everyone as well as be able to tell them what to do.
I agree with all of it. Feed us BS , Divide us then control us with fears etc.

Something needs to happen to counter the lunacy in Portland and Seattle. Wait, don't know what's going on there? Why is that?

Thats something I started asking myself when I sought out alternative news sources, and the story was verified....."How was that NOT on the news at all?" More and more stories came to light and every time I was left scratching my head.....really, not on the news huh? Thats when I really knew shit was foul. I started paying more and more attention to what was being manufactured and spread as news vs what was really happening and nothing was being said.

So that lead me to my next question......Who benefits from that misinformation and who benefits from the omission of the actual news? All too often the answers were the same. Thats when you really know shits foul and you didn't just bust ass!!

And now "they" want addresses to vote, instead of actual citizens.

Did y'all know that the political parties and all those associated with them have the very tagging info we've been talking about? They can either determine our affiliation by our online declarations (like this convo) or they can infer it from our online traffic. So they now know exactly which households are with them and which ones are not, and which ones can be influenced and exactly how. If you know that you only need a couple hundred votes to swing a precinct, you know exactly where to concentrate your efforts. Or which ballots to help fill out. And when you mail out ballots to people who rarely vote, you get a whole bunch of extras to play with. Just enough to swing the precinct, you see. Voter fraud is small, right?

And now "they" want addresses to vote, instead of actual citizens.

Did y'all know that the political parties and all those associated with them have the very tagging info we've been talking about? They can either determine our affiliation by our online declarations (like this convo) or they can infer it from our online traffic. So they now know exactly which households are with them and which ones are not, and which ones can be influenced and exactly how. If you know that you only need a couple hundred votes to swing a precinct, you know exactly where to concentrate your efforts. Or which ballots to help fill out. And when you mail out ballots to people who rarely vote, you get a whole bunch of extras to play with. Just enough to swing the precinct, you see. Voter fraud is small, right?
Ding Ding Ding......we have a winner!

Back
Top Bottom