Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

If a store doesn't want people without masks to shop there, I won't. That works fine for me.
I have no issues with a private business doing whatever it believes are in its own best interest when it comes to protecting their customers and employees. However, I don't believe the government has the constitutional authority to require masks or keep businesses from operating.

LOL....the Constitution and Constitutional rights.......are those even real anymore? Not in this democracy......errr......sorry CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC. Sorry, I'll go back to my garden and behave.

From the contrary loadie ....

Search for "google censors frontline doctors video" ... (then add "breitbart" to actually be allowed to see it.) :rolleyes:

What the actual fook, huh?!!!! o_O

It's well worth watching.

Their website got wiped today, too.

Then catch a good buzz and try to figure out whose eyes are lyin'. It's kinda scary.

I've been wondering about CBG again, since Amy brought it up recently. I've been running low on Carnival, and looking for a substitute while I'm rationing. I find that Destroyer and Zam+ give me the same peace of mind that Carnival does. I know that Destroyer (Lumbo/Mex/Thai) has elevated CBG and Zam+ is Zamaldelica mother (Zamal/Malawi/Thai) crossed with an Ace Seeds pollen chuck (Zam/PurpleMalawi/Panama/PurpleHaze/GoldenTiger) and probably has higher CBG.

:bongrip:

Search for "google censors frontline doctors video" ... (then add breitbart to actually be able to see it.) :rolleyes:

Then catch a good buzz and try to figure out whose eyes are lyin'. It's kinda scary.

I've been wondering about CBG again, since Amy brought it up recently. I've been running low on Carnival, and looking for a substitute while I'm rationing. I find that Destroyer and Zam+ give me the same peace of mind that Carnival does. I know that Destroyer (Lumbo/Mex/Thai) has elevated CBG and Zam+ is Zamaldelica mother (Zamal/Malawi/Thai) crossed with an Ace Seeds pollen chuck (Zam/PurpleMalawi/Panama/PurpleHaze/GoldenTiger) and probably has higher CBG.

I have some Carnival seeds I am looking forward to running after my Sweet Tooth and Amnesia Fast finish in my tent. I hear the Buzz is a really happy upbeat high. I plan to run that along with some Black Cherry Bop I got from a buddy. I am really looking forward to running those in about 8 or 9 weeks.

Search for "google censors frontline doctors video" ... (then add "breitbart" to actually be allowed to see it.) :rolleyes:

Hey there Mr. Gray, If you want high CBG, ACE's Panama and Tikal are loaded with it. The cut of Tikal I ran for a while had about 2% and the Panama hits 3%.
I hope you and the missus are doing well. By the way I just ordered more Thai Chi myself, I love the stuff it's just a pain to keep as a clone it grows so fast and stretches like crazy.

Crazy reading the stories about some of the key players there... “endometriosis comes from demon sperm” :rofl: Sad thing is it’s not really funny because it’s a doctor and a religious leader passionately pushing those false truths. And bad stuff happens to people because of it.

I saw that yesterday, Google thinks we’re too stupid to see what’s happening around us. The same with Twitter.
Weird selective censorship isn’t it?

I read this great quote the other day that said “remember how before the Internet people used to talk about one of the the main problemsin the world being a lack of access to information? Well, that wasn’t it! “

lol!

High neiko! Great to see you :)

My Thai Chi beans arrived last week after months of delay, I’m so stoked to get them. Trying to schedule them in. I have a Panama going now. (Also have some of Ace’s new CBD#1 beans).

We’ve been talking about CBG again more specifically because Seedsman released a variety they are calling CBG#1 and are claiming 16% CBG or something seemingly outrageous. Very low THC. Dynamo bought some and I think Gray did as well.

CBG content is definitely what’s drawn me to try Panama. I have some Carnival seed too, Gray are you speculating that it (carnival) may have high CBG as well - just based on your observations/feelings and the other varieties you’ve had with known CBG?

More stupid than a second coat of paint :rofl:
Good laughs in here this morning!

Nice one Gazoo. Excuse my cultural ignorance, who is he?

Love the last line
"Its called the American Dream
because you have to be asleep to believe it"

George Carlin
American comedian

George Denis Patrick Carlin was an American stand-up comedian, actor, social critic and author. Widely regarded as one of the most important and influential stand-up comics of all time, he was once dubbed "the dean of counterculture comedians".
Born: May 12, 1937, Manhattan, New York, NY
Died: June 22, 2008, Santa Monica, CA

Hey there Mr. Gray, If you want high CBG, ACE's Panama and Tikal are loaded with it. The cut of Tikal I ran for a while had about 2% and the Panama hits 3%.
I hope you and the missus are doing well. By the way I just ordered more Thai Chi myself, I love the stuff it's just a pain to keep as a clone it grows so fast and stretches like crazy.

Good to see you!

I don' know if it's CBG then ... :hmmmm: Tikal didn't impress me that much and Panama had a dullness to the high that got in my way. Something in some strains gives me a "clean" feeling. :hmmmm: A lack of disharmony? I'd sure like to pin it down. For awhile I thought it might be B-ocimene ...

Running the pure CBG will be interesting. I really haven't experimented with the other cannabinoids much. I had a 50/50 THC/CBD strain, but I didn't feel anything obvious from it.

My Thai Chis are still alive. :cheesygrinsmiley: That's about all I can say about my saved genetics at the moment. Paki is surprisingly sturdy, doing ok.

Crazy reading the stories about some of the key players there... “endometriosis comes from demon sperm” :rofl: Sad thing is it’s not really funny because it’s a doctor and a religious leader passionately pushing those false truths. And bad stuff happens to people because of it.

I read this great quote the other day that said “remember how before the Internet people used to talk about one of the the main problemsin the world being a lack of access to information? Well, that wasn’t it! “

lol!

High neiko! Great to see you :)

My Thai Chi beans arrived last week after months of delay, I’m so stoked to get them. Trying to schedule them in. I have a Panama going now. (Also have some of Ace’s new CBD#1 beans).

We’ve been talking about CBG again more specifically because Seedsman released a variety they are calling CBG#1 and are claiming 16% CBG or something seemingly outrageous. Very low THC. Dynamo bought some and I think Gray did as well.

CBG content is definitely what’s drawn me to try Panama. I have some Carnival seed too, Gray are you speculating that it (carnival) may have high CBG as well - just based on your observations/feelings and the other varieties you’ve had with known CBG?
Hi Amy. The reason I ordered from ACE was to get the cbd#1. I got those, thai chi, and hash plant S1. They're also sending some new testers which 2 of them are cbd projects. One of those is a cbd Hashplant.

I looked at that CBD hash plant too. But I just got a bunch of stuff from RSC so one day I expect I will find a CBD hash plant in amongst them. :)

CBG does have similar properties to CBD - and more so by some accounts.

I’m guessing your clearness, graytail, might be something more like a terpene/flavonoid was r some such. Like humulene maybe or very likely terpinolene which is one of the clear anti-depression terps. Don’t know if they’re in there or not. You mentioned this before, I remember you thinking maybe it was Guaiol that was popping up in those ones. IIRC. Lots of fun to be had chasing it :)

Thanks forthe info on George Carlin.I’ve heard of him and read about him, interviews and stuff, but hadn’t put a face to it. Nice insightful stuff.

lol!

See....what we used to have is an uninformed population. Now we have a grossly MISINFORMED population. It will continue too.

Did you guys know that cyber data has passed crude oil in value? Companies pay more for your data than you can imagine! Most of us have somewhere between 5k and 50k known data that gets sold and passed around. Think it any wonder that you get fed information that aligns with what you think and feel? Its all be design. You get articles and posts that will drive your happiness or anger based on all they know about. They keep us in a perpetual state of anger and division.

Good ol' George Carlin - one of the greats! :love: SO irreverent, yet so sharp.
Carlin....he's one I thought was crazy when I was a young guy. Now I know how far ahead of his time he was. I miss that guy!

information is worth BILLIONS

Bloomberg is the founder of Bloomberg LP, a private, multibillion-dollar firm he launched in 1981. Today, the company does a lot of things — it deals in data, in technology, and in media — but it came to prominence because of the Bloomberg Terminal

Subscriptions cost between $20,000 and $24,000 annually, and right now, there are more than 325,000 subscribers signed up.

22,000 x 325,000 = 7,150,000,000 annually

Back
Top Bottom