Green Crack Under Light Manipulation

Feb 28

Green Crack - Light Manipulation - 2-28.jpg

yesterday

Green Crack - Light Manipulation - 4-03.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and your kind words @oldmanjj .

I really enjoy scrogging, I just got too work more on my air flow. I get such predominant growth, that when I defoliate she comes back double the size. I have learn how to make my undersize LED work for me in a 4x4 tent with one plant. Granted the tent is not wall to wall, but it's close.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

It is time to catch up on this journal also.

The Green Crack is growing like a charm, but she is not feeding very heavy, mostly water. She is getting @Blue Planet Nutrients and her ppm's are around 1200 with a ph of 6.0 and solation temperature is 19c. Here are some current image; she is currently at about week 5 of flower.

That's all folk's.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Wow that is a big bushy girl Tok. When you say she's not feeding at 1200ppm, are you saying that the PPMs are rising steadily and you're topping off with water? Why do you think she's not feeding?

Thanks for stopping by @gwhiz and @LKABudMan

The Golden Tiger is a 14 week flower strain and she at about week 12 without light manipulation.
She has about another month to go, and I should have some nice looking cola's and bud's showing.

LKABudman she has been taking up nutrients, but mostly water. The ph is good at 5.9 and solution temp is about 19c or 66 degrees; she has just been drinking water lately.
I don't believe this is anything to be concern about, just something to keep an eye on. She showing all signs of being a very happy and health plant; by increasing in size.

Something else to consider, is the other times I grew Green Crack with a different nutrient line she was not a heavy feeder then either, about the middle if I remember right.

edit: spell check

Hey as long as she's drinking and looking that good who cares how much she eats, right?

I believe the strength of the light ( LED or whatever) has a direct relationship with the amount of nutrient used by the plant. I may be way off base saying this, but in my experience I find this relevant.
Hey Tok,

Looking damn fine.

And I agree with the above quote. The more light = more potential, which equals more nutes required.
And then there's cal mag, which the stronger the light, the more cal mag I seem to burn through.

I never thought about it that way but it makes perfect sense. Good tip about the cal-mag too, Rexer.

This is a copy an paste from my other journal, because I used light manipulation on both plants.

It's a little late for this grow, but I brought a cheap Dr. Meter LX1330B Lux meter today for the next time I try light manipulation, possibly this fall. It should be delivered tomorrow then I will be playing with it and provide some numbers
There is a lot to learn in my little experiment.

Image update week 6 of flower under 100 watt LED.

That's all for now.

Tok..

This is a copy an paste from my other journal, because I used light manipulation on both plants.

It's a little late for this grow, but I brought a cheap Dr. Meter LX1330B Lux meter today for the next time I try light manipulation, possibly this fall. It should be delivered tomorrow then I will be playing with it and provide some numbers
There is a lot to learn in my little experiment.

Image update week 6 of flower under 100 watt LED.

That's all for now.

Tok..
Hey Tokin Roll I finished the two weeks of the manipulation. I couldn’t get my light below 60-65 dli had it all the way to the ceiling . The other side of the room did fare well where I could set the dli to 35-40 . I can compare my dr.meter lux numbers to match the dli meter for the needed numbers .

Sound like a great way to celebrate today. Have fun Tok!

Back
Top Bottom