Greenislands grow journal 09' #2

Green Island: If your debating between them both. Honestly I would have to say go with the H&G. Dutch Master is great But i preferred the H&G over it. I dont use Foliar programs really, but the L.L is a great program. You have your set up pretty much where you want it. The L.L will make your lumens go through the roof while using it. Just make sure to use it four hours after the light goes on, thats the trick with using it. Its all about increasing the photosynthesis process. I just laugh when I see the Leafs perk up.

Had to add man those ladies look like a glass of milk.

Thank you so much man, I really appreciate the nice comments. The pics will have to come tommarrow cause I couldnt make it home today in time. Thanks for stopping by guys and thanks for the new info Butcher, much appreciated! I will have to try H&G sometime soon!

Alright cigo these pics are for you! Check them out! I also finished the other grow room today and started vegging my other girls in the new 5 gallon DIY ebb and gro set. If you want to check that out the link is at the bottom of this page. On another note its coming to the end of the alloted time to vote for member of the month, and for those of you who dont already know this I was nominated this month and am in the running, its a close one! If you feel like this or either of my other two journals have helped you in any way than maybe you would like to throw a vote my way, and even if I havent helped you their are still many other great members in the contest to vote for as well. You can link to the contest here420 Member of the Month Contest.

100_1455_-_Copy.jpg

Untitled_-_Copy1.jpg

close_up_pic_3_-_Copy.jpg

100_1469_-_Copy.jpg

100_1466_-_Copy.jpg

100_1465_-_Copy.jpg

100_1462_-_Copy.jpg

100_1461_-_Copy.jpg

100_1460_-_Copy.jpg

100_1459_-_Copy.jpg

100_1457_-_Copy.jpg

Hopw everyone likes the pics! Hope everyone gets to stop by the 420 contests and cast their vote, for member of the month, plant of the month and nug of the month. And if you get a chance check out my other journal, its coming to an end and the ebb and grow system is built and working in its own private room with 2000 watts on lightrails! Its gonna be fun!

Very nice buds and pictures, they look perfect. Great job, but expected nothing less from you.

lol, that would be an interesting sight! lol. Im glad you all enjoyed the pictures, hopefully everything continues along just fine from here on out, keep in mind the left 2/3rd of this garden went without lights for the first week and a half of flower so some are a little ways behind the others but they did recover nicely if I do say so myself!

Alright guys and girls today is the last day to get your votes in for the 420 contests, including the 420 member of the month which Im in, the polls are very very close at this point. Get your vote in here 420 Magazine's 420 Member of the Month - October 2009 And thanks a million to everyone that has already voted for me and everyone else.

lol, garlic? really? i want something that Mites wont get close too. They havent been in this garden at all, and it took almost 2 years to completally get rid of all of them but Im always worried that someday they will come back. I HATE those little bastards!!! Mites fucking SUCK! And I got them from the Hydro store, go figure. Now if I stop by the hydro store I change clothes before I go anywhere near my plants. I dont and never have had any problems with aphids. Do you know if garlic works for mites too Pit?

There are few arthopods that don't loathe garlic.
Google garlic extract and you'll find what you need to keep all those little bastards at bay. Works on fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, caterpillars, grasshoppers, parasites.... the list goes on. Spray it all over your yard when it's dry and you'll be mosquito free for weeks, awesome stuff. Bugs HATE it.

Heres a new pic for everyone of the room today! Enjoy!

100_1481_-_Copy.jpg

Once again the massive wattage in this little room has taken over just about any sighn of color in this picture but in real life its very lush green and the nugs really stand out a lot more, as you saw in my last pictures when the lights were off. I hope to have more up soon for everyone!

Looking really good!!
I just re-read your journal's for the third time, a lot of knowledge crammed into those. I am on day 5 with my clones from the club, and I feel like a worried parent. Thankfully I have this forum to hold my hand. If you get a moment, I would love for you to check out my journal

Blueberry X Haze - Ebb & Grow

Back
Top Bottom