GreenMachine - Soil - Caramelicious - 2016

So many opinions out there... so hard to write a journal lol i keep changing my mind. So im Flushing today with some flawless finish then just straight water for 14-20 days. I love the idea of a long and complete flush. Expecting some great tasting buds this season. Im sticking to my guns on this one lol... no more changes. Im going to flush her with the flawless finish right now.

Can you also mention your light setup my friend?

Great grow by the way :)
Thanks man! sorry i just saw this idk why i missed it before? I answered a lot of questions about my grow in my first post :Namaste:

Size of light?-(1)300Wreplacement CFL (it only uses 68W) 4200LUMENS. (2) 150W replacement (42W)2800LUMENS
I also have 2 CREE LED lightbulbs. Should I add these for more light? I know its ghetto but it seems to be working.

Okay... to my friends at :420: I must appologize for this half ass grow journal. I was hoping to be much more committed to writing this and spending more time taking pictures and keeping you all updated along the way however life got in the way. I work in the medical cannabis industry and it consumes most of my time. I have been given the opportunity to work one on one with an amazing grower and he is giving me a whole new set up, so I can finally get rid of these cfls and graduate to HID in a tent, air cooled, the works! Im beyond excited... So i have been building out climate sealed/ heavily insulated grow rooms these past few weeks and would like to share those with the community. I think ill just post a few pics in here? and then ill find another forum for them but these rooms look awesome... top of the line $1000 bloom rooms my friends! Dont give up on me yet... my future grow journals will be so much more interesting to follow. By the way... this caramelishious is some KILL! Perfect dry, they are smokeable already... but i have an oz buried in my sock drawer curing, it will only get smoother and tastier! I wish I could smoke you all up! Cheers :420:!!!!!!!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom