GreenSmurf's - White Rhino - DWC

Thanks all for the kind words. I too am loving hydro. Ph has remained stable. I've been taken a few leaves each day but the more I take the more that grows back. If these branches keep producing the way they have been then I will truly have a great harvest!

20130621_232901.jpg
20130621_233001.jpg
20130621_233307.jpg
20130621_233147.jpg
20130621_233417.jpg

wow how long did you veg that thing?
my trunk never got that big
still shoots up like a giraffe tho
nice job btw

For any one interested in DWC I have to say Wonder Woman has been a very easy plant to grow. I follow the nutrient schedule for FF-Hydro and add a little Great White and Rapid Root once a week. Then I add plain water from the tap every 3 days(that has been airing out for at least 2 days.) Lastly I wash out the res every 2 weeks. *tap water is not all the same so be careful and check your plant for deficiencies The only down side is that with this nutrient line up I use it can get expensive quickly. However, the size in yield will clearly make up for that.

For me, growing with DWC means that I will have less plants to grow, less electricity usage, and they grow much much faster and bigger. Making my goal of 1 harvest per year very obtainable just need a bigger grow area maybe 6*6*6 for 2-3 plants.

Good Weed Green Smurf :tokin:
Your plant is a beast mate. This dwc is working great for you an TM. Both your girls became beasts quick! Making me wonder if it the way to go. Good grow GS, keep it up mate. +rep

Good Weed Green Smurf :tokin:
Your plant is a beast mate. This dwc is working great for you an TM. Both your girls became beasts quick! Making me wonder if it the way to go. Good grow GS, keep it up mate. +rep

Lol JB,
She is making me one proud papa smurf.

Wow good grow man, very good looking plant, I love your white roots,
Do you think Great White will white your roots like that ?

Wow good grow man, very good looking plant, I love your white roots,
Do you think Great White will white your roots like that ?

It does promote healthy roots. Lots of miro nutirents in this magic powder I use. There are other products out there that do the same but this one was recommend to me by my hydro supply store.

tonight I will have better pics with lights off to show the green better. lights turn on in 2 hrs so stay tuned.

Back
Top Bottom