GreenSmurf's - White Rhino - DWC

Here is a much better photo shoot these were taken tonight.
20130727_202416-1.jpg
20130727_202446.jpg
20130727_202453-1.jpg
20130727_202514-1.jpg
20130727_202525-1.jpg
20130727_202530.jpg
20130727_202606-1.jpg

Some colas look almost done and others seem a few days behind. It is filled up in there so I'd imagine I will take her down in waves. What do you guys think?

I don't know,I'm planning on taking down the four of mine at the same time as I want to do a 48 hour dark spell to try get some more resin in there haha. So I'm going with an overall picture I feel comfortable with depending on the color of of the trics and how they look on the varrious strains. It's all up to the grower so stages or all in ones up to you. Happy growing going to bed. :thumb:

So I don't have mason jars for these lovely nugs. I do however have 3 large 1 gallon air tight tupperware containers. Any experiences with either? Pros/Cons?

congratulations on your harvest! I believe you want to stay away from plastic as the buds will stick and the plastic will absorb odours.

Thanks. I couldn't believe the weight 180g/6.3oz wet. Not to mention that there are still 10+ more tops left. I noticed that the larger ones were shadowing the smaller ones and they can still use more time. I will have to pick some jars up then or how about large corningware containers?

If it's the air tight corningware, it'd probably work, but in my experience cooking, only some of those are actually airtight... kind of like the covered pyrex containers. Congrats on the partial harvest, it'll be interesting to see how the lowers turn out :) :Namaste:

If it's the air tight corningware, it'd probably work, but in my experience cooking, only some of those are actually airtight... kind of like the covered pyrex containers. Congrats on the partial harvest, it'll be interesting to see how the lowers turn out :) :Namaste:

Thanks rune, I know exactly what you mean about them not being 100% air tight I was going to use my Tupperware but after what KJC mentioned i thought about the other things i have.

62 grams dry and curing.
20130805_190940.jpg

Taken these tops was a great decision. I changed out the res and supplied her with a fresh nute lineup and she has taken her second wind and she's off and running. Getting thicker and much better bud formation each day. I'm going to let these ones go awhile I wonder If i can pull off another 2oz from what's left.

Hey been following your grow we started about the same time haven't been posting just observing. I was wondering if you could iterate on your drying technique.

No worries... great question. I hang dry until stems are crisp (should snap and does not bend) then I placed them in the jars. During the hanging process they are kept in a dark closet where temp stays around 70ºf. That lasted about 5 days. I've been keeping them in the jar and I open the jars twice a day for about 20-30 min. Hope this helps and if anyone wants to help me if I'm going wrong here let me know.

Back
Top Bottom