GreenThumb J's White Widow Clone Run RTF/DWC

I actually want to get most things off of BCBD seed list.

I have the GSC and BC Sweet Tooth already. I've heard wack things about The Purps.. maybe get a different purple strain? Grand Daddy Purp? Out of stock on my single seed website.. maybe in stock somewhere else?

Reserva Privada has a Purple OG #18 that looks and sounds nice.

I really want a nice purple strain in my garden too.. I have this local person that apparently has Purple Kush clones available, but my guy is taking his time getting into contact with her so i can get these clones..

Dude wait for the Grand Daddy Purp seeds all the other purps are copies and not as potent. Make sure the GDP is from Ken Estes supply there are many imitations his is the original.

Dude wait for the Grand Daddy Purp seeds all the other purps are copies and not as potent. Make sure the GDP is from Ken Estes supply there are many imitations his is the original.

I know that other strains claiming its Grand Daddy Purple, are fakes.

I dont particularly care if its Ken Estes GDP, i just want a potent purple strain in the garden. Still doing lots of research. I'm thinking its probably going to be crossed with some sort of kush tho, to increase potency

Happy "Late" Birthday, good conversation & info.

Hi Mr Greenthumb,

Nightmare OG is from Sin City - OG18 (DNA Genetics) X WhiteNightmare (Blue Dream x White Moonshine)

Sin City Nightmare OG Seeds - Herbies Seeds

:high-five:

Thank you!

However, i would like to grow something thats in stock!!! I checked 3 different websites and all 3 were out of stock.

I am currently thinking of picking up some Reserva Privada Strawberry Banana, Or Reeferman Grapefruit or Pink Kush

The Purps from BC Bud Depot which is a First place strain of the year and a 2 time Cannabis Cup Winner, is available from my single seed site that i order from. $12 for a regular seed, $24 for a feminized seed.

Ya nice stuff get that 24 is a little high for my blood on fems but gota go fems with that strain don't take chances. It must be purples seed offseason. Greenthumb J I posted a pick of a straw next to those stumps and a fan leave stem to show you the stumps on my grow are just cut fan leaves. The plant has fat everything.

I've got so much going on right now, i'm thinking i should prob ably take a break from bean hunting!!

i still have:

10x Nirvana Seeds Blackberry (reg)
10x Nirvana Seeds Papaya (reg)
2x Bomb Seeds THC Bomb (fem) (for a side by side journal with Cannabis 1 starting later this year)
2x Barneys Farm Pineapple Chunk (fem)

However, i seem to suffer from some bad insomnia, so i am looking into strains specifically targeted towards insomniacs.

I have recently just found a strain specifically for a sleeping aid.. Its a brand new strain. Leafly doesn't even have any information on it.. In fact, the only place you can find a description of the strain as well as a genetic make up, is through the breeders website, BC Bud Depot.

The strain is called Night Nurse which is a three way hybrid of BC Hashplant x Reeferman Seeds Harmony x Fire OG Kush BX3 male.

The breeder claims yields up to a half pound a plant in a 7gal pot. But we are going to be pulling in a LB or more from a 5.8gal SuperRoots air pot and growing it Capn Style.

The GF has given me the go-ahead to buy these seeds, problem is i have heard many nightmare stories of ordering directly through their website, thats why i buy their gear from a 3rd party, especially since it takes 7 days for my seeds to arrive from the moment they process my payment.

I saw that Privada too. That shit looks killer man!!!

Ya nice stuff get that 24 is a little high for my blood on fems but gota go fems with that strain don't take chances. It must be purples seed offseason. Greenthumb J I posted a pick of a straw next to those stumps and a fan leave stem to show you the stumps on my grow are just cut fan leaves. The plant has fat everything.

You should never cut fan leaves off, pull them off instead. Its less stressful on the plant, and wont provide a possible place of infection as scissors aren't always 100% sterile.

I would also not defoliate my plant, during veg as the plant uses the stored nutrients and sugars and carbs in the leaves during flowering. Thats why you see the leaves start to yellow and die off. At day 21-25 of flower i would remove lower branches that will never reach the main canopy, as well as large fan leaves that block multiple bud sites in the upper canopy.

Defoliation is just a matter of preference tho.

One of your plants looks like its experiencing a magnesium deficiency as well.

But other than that, everything is looking good man.

I saw that Privada too. That shit looks killer man!!!

Ya buddy, i swear i'm addicted to buying seeds. Almost every night, or every other night, i'm on my single seed site looking for something tasty. I really wanna get some BC Bud Depot gear that seed banks dont have, but i dont wanna dish out all that dough on their high prices.

Plus, they just came out with that Night Nurse strain that i really wanna try.

But alas, their high prices!!

Wanna go halfs on an order? haha

Ill go halves with ya! PM me and we can work it out!!!!

we better ask the mods to delete these messages or Lady GT will have my head!!

"NO more buying things until we see some sort of return from it all!!"

She's right, but boys will be boys right?

we better ask the mods to delete these messages or Lady GT will have my head!!

"NO more buying things until we see some sort of return from it all!!"

She's right, but boys will be boys right?

Too late my lovely bean hoarder! The only things you can get are Dr. Who seeds and the one to help you sleep! I'm putting my foot down since I'm the only one working now. Once there is a return you can go back to buying lights and MAYBE (MAYBE!!!) another small tent. But all in due time! No need to rush things!

Ya I chopped the hell out of my plants more than once (O wells). Ya I tried to save some older leaves but the plants have tones of growth and need some air to breath so I went for it. Honestly I always defoliate lots during veg. It always regrows in 3 days or so you cant tell it was chopped. ya I don't use scissors I use my fingernails (that's probably worse). I have been lucky in never catching some sickness from leaf removal, but I read up long time ago on immobile elements and where they hang out on the plant so I try and leave some older growth mixed in for that reason.

Back
Top Bottom