GrizzWalds - Aussie Indoor/Outdoor - Choose Your Own Adventure

We all try them....once, lol.....
Santb, yeah.. Got here every time.stealth is questionable though. Not much get delivered in queens does it?

Yeah; not doin too bad but last order disappeared. Now told gotta wait 30 'working' days, or 6 weeks til resend. Ordered 30 Dec from Bonza. All they know is that it's "not in the country". Which to me after a month = gone. Don't need seeds just now but gonna change next time... This is an order to replace some strains for ID after original order got mixed up in their "seedpod", plus some Rare Dankness I ordered to facilitate the resend...
Not enough service/care from Bonza for 100's of dollars worth of seeds and postage, from a return customer...

Yeah, I'm glad I'm getting to see how Herbies goes for free.... Only thing with Ossc is it seems to take around 26 days from time of order. Depending on day of week you order, just the processing of order can take 7 days, I guess all the same, idk... Isn't Bonza just single seed? That'd cost wouldn't it? There's also gorilla seeds that peeps been getting from without issue, another sponsor here also..

Brothers eat'em all day like candy....

I've always had great service from bonza. I'm not trying to take anything away from your experience Santb.

Man, couldn't eat roadkill in Australia. It'd be cooked before you stopped and picked it up.. :passitleft: cronic

IMG_20151125_084122.jpg
IMG_20151125_084243.jpg
Hey guys ive been ordering from Herbie's no worries all get here I even had a package opened and inspected and I still got it here's a picture

IMG_20151125_084122.jpg
IMG_20151125_084243.jpg
Hey guys ive been ordering from Herbie's no worries all get here I even had a package opened and inspected and I still got it here's a picture

THAT is crazy...

I've always had great service from bonza. I'm not trying to take anything away from your experience Santb.

That's cool; I'm not saying they are bad; just that I find their terms a bit unrealistic, and there doesn't seem to be too much effort..
They don't give tracking anymore cos morons were ringing Auspost looking for their seeds... I get that; but they DO have tracking. And for the money, I would think they'd have better info. I have had a couple successful deliveries, so they definitely work.,. and are legit. No question there. But 2 months? Am I just being uptight? Seems like a long time to me. I've already paid, twice; the original order was mixed up in the pack, and they (reasonably) agreed to send me sample replacements, if I ordered some more. No sweat: got Rare Dankness Ghost Train Haze#1 and Scotts OG on the way.. The original mix-ups/replacements are Super Lemon Haze, Pineapple Chunk and Tut..
The order may turn up, but I think the seeds have gone to the great grow room in the sky.....
Just want my seeds and to know which is which for the best part of $300 spent (got other seeds in original order that weren't mixed up: Choc Mint OG, Atomic Bomb, plus a White Widow and Currant Kush freebies..)

Grizz; that's also why I get single seeds: lots of strains to try! Can't wait for the RD seeds, and the Choc Mint....

Yeah, they're not perfect for sure. I've been using them for about 3 years now and there has been 1 or 2 issues, but they've always managed to sort it out without me having to go full "postal" on them.

I usually wait about 5 to 6 weeks to get my seeds.

I kinda went a tiny bit postal.. Nothing unforgivable, but the thirty working day thing really shit me...
Oh well.. When they get here, I'll have enough for a while...

Friends in "high" places... that'd get me paranoid... Great stealth...hope they got better things to do than a setup?

I know, right? What else..?? How could they not know what they were looking at???

Black Dream
This incredible strain from Eva Seeds is a perfectly balanced 50/50 Sativa/Indica which produces insanely high levels of THC and massive yields in super-rapid time, with an indoor flowering time of as little as 45 days.
The strain’s genetic background includes Jamaican Dream and Black Domina – a truly exotic pairing.
From this strain’s fruity, woody smell, to its sweet, spicy flavour, this is truly a variety to savour. Effects come on strong, with an energising, active buzz that eventually settles down into a blissfully relaxing stone.
Buds are densely packed and compact, with yields of up to 600g/m2 to be expected.
Specifications
Genetics: Jamaican Dream x Black Domina
Variety: Mostly Sativa
Flowering Type: Photoperiod
Flowering Time: 7 Weeks
Sex: Feminised
THC Content: High (15-20%)
CBD Content: low (0-1%)
Yield: High (500g +)
Grows: Greenhouse / Grows Indoors / Grows Outside
Taste: Spicy / Herbal / Sweet / Woody
Effect: Relaxing & Uplifting