GrizzWalds - Aussie Indoor/Outdoor - Choose Your Own Adventure

Looking forward to flip... I think I have her trained enough now, she's ready to grow. Even the critical amnesia have bushed out a little..

I m not worried about it ,you could tell they didn't see them and it was around 4months ago now I think any way looking forward to watching your 7 weeker grizz mate sounds good

Just woke up.. Lol.....

I got to the outdoor gal today, tied her down and opened her up.. Love to say it went without issue but I'm outta luck at the moment, lol... I usually put couple handfuls of sand on top of my soil but didn't this year (haven't been playing golf; free sand, lol).. I think I have a silica issue, meaning my branches have no give and snap, not bend, snap... Anyways, hope I haven't stressed the shit out of her... Two broken branches from main stem, taped up and tied to stakes, should be right. Tried to bend one of the highest branches, snapped, taped then 15cm 6" bamboo stake taped to that branch to hold in place...
Side has been opened up with that back branch pulled down. That gap will fill soon enough with all the side branches pulling away with the extra room...
image36137.jpg

Front view.. This is where the sun hits first.. The main head is in the middle of the photo there...
image36138.jpg

Some flower and site shots...
image36139.jpg
image36140.jpg

Regardless of the issues you are having, that is one sexy beast. Very healthy and a beautiful colour.

Looking great grizz, mate I'd you can get a hold of healthy earth volcanic rock dust then grab it, the stuff is seriously top notch and gives visible results, I used to buy it at a nursery in nsw but I got it on the net this time a big 4 or 5 kilo bag for 30 that's including the postage, it has all the shizzNit in it grizz and tons of silica, as for the branches snapping I had one of the large branches snap in veg and I wired it back on then duct taped it over the top and it's healed no worries they always do ay, shes awesome grizz +reps

Damn man, thanks doc.... Freaking rock dust in the garage, forgot I had it..

it's her personality, not her frail bones, thanks Stage.... Couple days to flip... Girls are fine....critical amnesia have started to bush a little.. First up, Black dream....
image36146.jpg

Critical amnesia.... Bigger gal
image36145.jpg

Aileen, she weird... Everything is smaller about her... NQR....
image36144.jpg

And small pot...
image36143.jpg

Group shot...
image36142.jpg

Got to the rock dust this morning... I brought this but use crushed scoria, why I forgot about it... Is this what you use doctor? Says nothing of silica in table of elements.. I'll throw some of this lime and gypsum...
image36149.jpg

I'm not restricted in height in anyway except lighting penetration, leds. But I'm trying to find how to use them, not replace something watt for watt with a product that costs 3x as much as traditional lighting.. And the 50,000 light hours???? yeah right..... So at the moment, into not more than 2' -2 1/2' and have a foot plus of tops... I'm not growing for anybody but me, why I'm into economical growing. But I'd like to come with a good growing/economical technique....

I've used that one before but the one I'm talking about is called healthy earth volcanic rock dust, unlike the munash the healthy earth is actually dust not just coarse it is dust and I reckon it has secret ingredients cause I've put it on then 1 or 2 days later and kaboom it's like WTF then I think mad I'll do this again and again but you only get that 1 big super boost, fuck it must be good for them I saw my mates practicaly dead plant double in size in 2 days after application, it seems the worse off the plant is the bigger the difference you will see

I'll get onto some... Thanks mate....

Dang grizzy I am so anxious to see the lady that that monster finishes as. That is one big ass plant! I've had the same problem with my white widow branches snapping when I try to train but I have been feeding silica since day 9! But my bitches are getting frosty as heck, so I'm not complaining, git about 4 more weeks and I'll be harvesting mate! Thanks as always for being around and helping me out grizzy! Can't wait to keep following your grows ! Don't think I'm not around, just busy man !

Wow those plants have grown nicely in the last few days! I especially like that black dream. Just one more day bud.

Camo, the fragile limbs are shitting me.. It's not the first to do this but damn.. Her main stem is basically taped up, that many broken limbs, lol...keep busy man, we complain about it but it's the best way to be, as long as you can still find your time, lol... I'm watching with extra interest the next few weeks.... Frosty.....
Blaze, there've bushed out little more last day or two..they'd just been tied down when I took those photos, got a little more mid growth.. Black dreams ready, others could go couple more weeks but in saying that, I'm interested in seeing what they'll give now....

So this will probably be last shots before flip, tomorrow... Instant flip, all hours taken from last 6 hours of day.. I usually run glr last 3-4 weeks of veg, so hope don't stress and stretch to much... Had some good growth last couple of days since being tied down, hopefully it shows in photos.. Under leds, sorry, but I just watered them and don't need water trail on the carpet, lol....
Black Dream
image36163.jpg

Critical amnesia- bigger gal
image36164.jpg

Critical amnesia- Aileen (weirdo)
image36165.jpg

Critical amnesia- small pot
image36166.jpg

Group shot
image36167.jpg

Haha I totally understand the water trail. My wife gets pissy about the ones I leave. Makes me not want to take them out and look at em. But yeah man just trying to slow down here and there. Spend some time with the baby & woman, feed the girls and make sure they are good, and of course making a dollar to support it all. But glad I have friends here that understand. And you guys are the only ones I can share my experiences with! So I do love getting on and I feel like not at least commenting daily is a let down and honestly tend to miss getting on here and talking to my fellow Gardners

Back
Top Bottom