GrizzWalds - Aussie Indoor/Outdoor - Choose Your Own Adventure

Happy, pissed off, an idiot..etc etc
quick witted, down to earth, no unicorns and rainbows for all, uses the human language instead of pages from a dictionary, but very intelligent, caring, brutal sometimes, but evens it out with gentleness other times. True to yourself, understanding of others, an incredibly loving father...

Shall I go on? I don't speak for others, but I have personally learned a lot about you from this journal...not to mention a ton of shit about growing and taking care of plants.

Please stay in touch, and let us know when you start another one here. We are expecting more outdoor grizz monsters this season from you!

:circle-of-love:

I agree with Canna, but you gotta do what you gotta do, stay safe Grizz.

Understandable mate.

Take a break, unplug. Reset.

Please come back Grizz 2.0. and grow Audrey 3. I need to draw inspiration from you over the winter.

:thumb:

:passitleft:

I love you Grizz.... Mean it ❤....:circle-of-love:

Canna put it perfectly. You are one of the best people around here Grizz, I wish you all the best man. :passitleft:

Not sure what happened, but I hope to see you around here soon bud.

I miss you already Grizz...:passitleft:...:circle-of-love:

Grizz mate What all these say wonderful folk said :thanks:
But dont make me come lookin for ya:):circle-of-love::420::circle-of-love:

Man I miss your updates brother I always looked forward to them. And I learned some advanced techniques from discussions on here too.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey all, just a quick outdoor gal update.... I was a little early in thinking she had stretched out, man, shes a lot bigger than I wanted... I'm saying that's as big as she'll get now... Hope so... Still just the start of flowering... I'll get branch pictures when something to show.... I'm going to cut a lot of her undercarriage out, when I get time... I won't defoliate her in anyway, until her flowers are full formed and particular leaves ask me... Hope all had good weekend... I'm late for work, I'll catch up after...
image36099.jpg

This looks outside to me ?

Sneaky's White Widow x Big Bud Outdoor Feminized

I don't have to explain myself to nobody :rofl: that's meant in the nicest possible way.. as your question was :)

Hey mate... your in the old thread.. yeah she got a lot bigger than I wanted but was happy days come harvest.. aucrully ir was a major stress, then a month later was happy days when it was all cut and jarred away..

Back
Top Bottom