GrizzWalds - Aussie Indoor/Outdoor - Choose Your Own Adventure

Fair enough... Do you mainly buy breeders or from seedbanks? Hard to find breeders that ship to Aus..

Next harvest will be veneno, she's at day 42 harvest be around 64...

Fair enough... Do you mainly buy breeders or from seedbanks? Hard to find breeders that ship to Aus..

I used Herbies exclusively (or got clones) until this order. I never had a shipment get lost and they have so many strains, I never needed anything else. I am happy with Gorilla. The bitcoin discount gives them a slight edge imo.

Next harvest will be veneno, she's at day 42 harvest be around 64...

Nice brotha. Love the last 21 days.

:thumb:

I used Herbies exclusively (or got clones) until this order. I never had a shipment get lost and they have so many strains, I never needed anything else. I am happy with Gorilla. The bitcoin discount gives them a slight edge imo.

Nice brotha. Love the last 21 days.

:thumb:
How long does a usual delivery from Herbies take to Aus?

☃ MJ

8-21 days

I've used herbies twice, both for large orders and they we're here in 5 days, I will say it pays to order Sunday night.

Had an awesome vibe and swagger in it, this journal.. That shits gone, paranoia and whatever else is left.. I'm done for a bit.. I'll let you know when I start another.. I've just been checking in but haven't got much to say.. Fantasy la la la ain't me, but what's wanted around here (believed). That rocked me.. But I read I swore mine and my daughters life.. You question me and my feelings to my daughter, 380 pages you'll never get to know me, and that's been all me, happy, pissed off, an idiot, etc etc, but the truth (except the bullshit, lol)

Happy, pissed off, an idiot..etc etc
quick witted, down to earth, no unicorns and rainbows for all, uses the human language instead of pages from a dictionary, but very intelligent, caring, brutal sometimes, but evens it out with gentleness other times. True to yourself, understanding of others, an incredibly loving father...

Shall I go on? I don't speak for others, but I have personally learned a lot about you from this journal...not to mention a ton of shit about growing and taking care of plants.

Please stay in touch, and let us know when you start another one here. We are expecting more outdoor grizz monsters this season from you!

:circle-of-love:

I agree with Canna, but you gotta do what you gotta do, stay safe Grizz.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom