GrizzWalds - Aussie Indoor/Outdoor - Choose Your Own Adventure

Oh yeah, I got 32g from bubba, don't know what mate got, he said one and half ounces but I'm sure I took to bigger half.. Whatever, little disappointing..

G'day dirt :passitleft: thanks man..

Morning Grizz, hope all is well now, you must have been run off your feet yesterday.

I'd love to see feral or blaze grow this grizzly, I think it could be a popper under brighter lights and chem nutes..

Knackered now blacksmith and about to go to work.

Ahh, another day in Paradise. Living the dream man, i gotta stop buying my dreams from the reject shop.

yeah, and I've gotta stop giving you money to pick mine up whilst your there :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ha ha ha, its all good, every day above ground,and all that, have a great day buddy.

G'day heir :passitleft:

Your plants are looking great Grizz! That GPK still looks like it means business. You sampled the bubba yet?

Oh yeah, I got 32g from bubba, don't know what mate got, he said one and half ounces but I'm sure I took to bigger half.. Whatever, little disappointing..

Hope she smokes up well for you mate, how long till next plant harvest? I have a feeling im gonna be pretty disappointed with my LCOG i just grew, still not dry but there aint much of it at all, couple of oz max.

I'd love to see feral or blaze grow this grizzly, I think it could be a popper under brighter lights and chem nutes..

I almost bought these beans a few weeks back, had them in my cart on herbies but went through Attitude because of the Cali Connection promo :rofl: was also going to grab some of the Grizzly Kush from Elemental, maybe next order :) Problem is i have so many seeds here already :rofl:

Girls are looking awesome mate :thumb: lovin Veneno :)

Yeah sampled bubba... As expected.. Couple cones and can't do anything.. An extra one and I'm asleep in front of the telle.. Taste isn't best, actually that sample I quick dried in the oven tasted better. It's alright just be better with a cure, which it won't get. Would have been good to be harvesting the sour d now too, damn hermi..
I'd like to get that grizzly kush from elemental, was $130 last time I saw. I struggle paying that much for seeds of strains I really want...

I'd like to get that grizzly kush from elemental, was $130 last time I saw. I struggle paying that much for seeds of strains I really want...

Attitude has them in pick and mix, around $10au each :thumb: I only buy packs of seeds when i get good promos along with them because im a cheap ass :rofl:

Did you get resend? :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom