GrizzWalds - Aussie Indoor/Outdoor - Choose Your Own Adventure

Yeah... Won't get much, gave smaller half away.. Veneno looks shit. Grizz is pumping.. Don't know what tuts going to do, didn't change her soil. Will have to watch and feed her accordingly..

:passitleft:

How's it mate? Any bean deliveries scheduled today?

Just harvested 50 seeds from a little cross of mine. Plant was a DD x BD, and I gave her fruit punch pollen. Turns out the DD x BD plant that's purple I told you about was not the only one. This one was very lite purple, like a lite colored amethist.

Oh, and the other purple one is putting out pink hairs now, like in redmuds pics in his journal.
Hopefully week or next, getting itchy now, feeling sunshine during day.. Sounds awesome man.. I'm loving pink pistils, look pretty.. I want them, they look good man.. What's coming through regs or autos? Green regs colour autos?

In its box angry.. Haven't got anything to run through it yet, in time. Looking forward to using it.. professional looking unit...

So are these new Australian grow cabs
420-magazine-mobile343067216.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1856471488.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1722046992.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I saw pm.. What benefits over tent? I'm in process of making false wall..

Oh wow, that looks cool and pricey... Where from?

Hey Austin, how's things man?

Benefits no kids can open it . Or if u live in a rental house don't have to pack tent up . And u can check your grow from your iPhone

Good thank matey, having my birthday and Father's Day in the same week sorta kicks arse... Hope all the dads had a good day.

How big is that? Looks like its fit in fridge space...

Happy birthday bro...

Can I drop an update?
420-magazine-mobile1058297991.jpg

Need to find more hours in the day to run a journal... Bubble Kush Auto, two weeks from seed

Mate I'd appreciate updates... Thanks man... Coming along nicely..

Back
Top Bottom