GrizzWalds - Aussie Indoor/Outdoor - Choose Your Own Adventure

Hey Grizz, I'm doing very well bud and you? She is an absolute gift. Love staring at her and talking silly shit. She just stares back. Hardly ever cries.

Thanks cobber :passitleft: new coffee mug with hand drawn picture that she made at kindergarten.. I was going to make a joke, call the artwork a Rembrandt or Picasso but looked for a female painters name... they aren't on the tip of the tongue. I couldn't even find one with a famous enough name to use for the joke.. Come on girls, get your brushes out and start painting.. Also got s bag of Darrell lea chocolates, like show bag, different licorice, rocky road bars, chic almonds etc, been pigging out on them all day.. I laughed at sleeves of her jumper, covered in melted chocolate, lol.. Poor girls lactose intolerant to, I let her have to much and sore belly followed. Good lesson for her not to pig out. I do feel bad...

Blaze man, better than watching tv.. Lose time just staring.... Sounds like you got a good one, we were lucky too.. Some dudes say baby crys all night, having to drive and whatever at 2 in morning.. Thank your lucky stars.. Heard one chick say only way her baby got to sleep was with vacuum cleaner on.. Imagine that...

Thanks cobber :passitleft: new coffee mug with hand drawn picture that she made at kindergarten.. I was going to make a joke, call the artwork a Rembrandt or Picasso but looked for a female painters name... they aren't on the tip of the tongue. I couldn't even find one with a famous enough name to use for the joke.. Come on girls, get your brushes out and start painting.. Also got s bag of Darrell lea chocolates, like show bag, different licorice, rocky road bars, chic almonds etc, been pigging out on them all day.. I laughed at sleeves of her jumper, covered in melted chocolate, lol.. Poor girls lactose intolerant to, I let her have to much and sore belly followed. Good lesson for her not to pig out. I do feel bad...

Georgia O'keeffe

Ive never heard of her.. Now don't take it wrong way, lots of great women artists, but they just aren't slipping off the tongue like, the DaVinci Monet van Gough Dali etc.. You'd think there'd be one Joan of arc amongst them, you know :rofl:

Wait... is it really fathers day where you guys are? For us it's only next year June or July. I forget which.

Thanks though!! :)

I think Father's Day is first Sunday of spring?? Is for us anyway... Just looked it up, nothing to do with spring.. It's 3rdweekend in June, because founder of lions club promoted Father's Day, trying to get a national holiday.. 3rdsinday was chosen as it fell on his birthday.

:passitleft:

How's it mate? Any bean deliveries scheduled today?

Just harvested 50 seeds from a little cross of mine. Plant was a DD x BD, and I gave her fruit punch pollen. Turns out the DD x BD plant that's purple I told you about was not the only one. This one was very lite purple, like a lite colored amethist.

Oh, and the other purple one is putting out pink hairs now, like in redmuds pics in his journal.

Hey rodger.. How's auto?

Almost, just got to get plants back in and all systems go, lol...

Back
Top Bottom