GrizzWalds - Aussie Indoor/Outdoor - Choose Your Own Adventure

Thanks man, a bit slow to start, which could be normal (popping my cherry with dwc), once them white strings started flooding from the net she picked up the pace.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Get it up man..

420-magazine-mobile1396662922.jpg

420-magazine-mobile835883116.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2040854720.jpg

Hey Grizz, hey all. This place is starting to feel good again, awesome, its nice to know I can log on to positive vibes again.
I just finished building my new germination box, not as snazzy as the box 777 has found, but should do the trick, soaking seeds tonight, woohoo, spring is here.

Spring Whoop whoop . Going bush walking this weekend wink wink . U doing a outdoor this year grizz

Can smell it in the air Blacksmith... More crap coming Wednesday and hanging around for a week or so, big temp drop too... Yeah, I'll show off another girl this year.. Watching heirloom is going to get me in trouble, I want to grow an unfinishable giant sativa.. Hope it's a long season this year...

Ears burning? :rofl: :passitleft:

Yeah,me too.I'm putting in a C99 hybrid, if it grows anything like last years crop I won't have any room for anything else, the 2 hazes and the GLP took up about 8m2, here's hoping.

Yeah you grew some mad monster until mid June didn't you? What'd you end up with, weight wise?

Between the 2 hazes, it was about 800g plus a truck load of popcorn and leaf, the GLP was about 450g plus popcorn and leaf, I didn't really keep track of the lemon kush and money maker, they finished in late February at about 600g ++, it was definitely a good season. This year I'm going with some different ones and trying my hand at breeding.

Can smell it in the air Blacksmith... More crap coming Wednesday and hanging around for a week or so, big temp drop too... Yeah, I'll show off another girl this year.. Watching heirloom is going to get me in trouble, I want to grow an unfinishable giant sativa.. Hope it's a long season this year...

It has to start flowering in order to finish.

:rofl::rofl:

Oh wait, that's not funny. She's still shooting rapid, and branchy as heck. When she does finally flower, I may have begun harvesting the first blue dreams already.

But, good news, the other outdoor tangie began in the last 24hrs. So looking at Nov 8 harvest window opening on her. Hopefully the big girl is not too far behind. Good Lord that's getting close to a Dec harvest for the last one, the grand finally.

I said I wanted a good harvest for my birthday, I wasn't specific enough so it may well be ON my birthday. :partyboy:

:passitleft:

Morning :passitleft:

Girls are home... Missed about 12 hours of light all up.. Just got pictures of ones in flower.. I've also go sour d, white widow, lemon garlic og, viva sativa and scrog in veg area.. White widow I'll flip soon, another week...

Veneno
image37474.jpg

image37475.jpg

Grizzly purple kush
image37472.jpg

image37473.jpg

Tutankhamen
image37470.jpg

image37471.jpg

Back
Top Bottom