Grooster's 1st Grow (top-drip, bato-bucket hydro) AK47 Clones

Great news on the mides!! And you look like you are in for some fat buds, let the fattening commence !

Buds are looking great bro!!!!

:peace:

good stuff yo

Very, very nice grooster, those ladies are looking wonderful and love the close up shots. Great job...

:welldone::thumb: They look nice bro. And it only gets better from here! :woohoo:

dro :nomo:

Yep ... gotta agree with these folks. Great lookin' crop so far grooster!

w00t! Hell yea thanks guys. I am seriously excited and can't wait to get to the finish line. I am hoping everything runs smoothly from here on out, but who knows what challenge is just around the corner. I am crossing my fingers that the buds fatten up nicely now. Most of em are still pretty puny! I tell them "I command you got grow!" but not sure if they are listening. Five more weeks seems like an eternity!!!! Keep it green peeps.

L8ER

very nice man. I can't wait to see the final result.

G'day Groo, Looking really good there mate.:bravo:
You can't command them to grow man. You have to ask nicely. Nobody likes being told what to do. They're are sophisticated ladies and need to be treated as such.:rofl::rofl::rofl: Start sweet talkin:rofl:
:grinjoint::peace:

Your like me hey OMM. Your overactive imagination has our mate Grooster caught up in all sorts of drama. Hope he's OK.:peace:

groover, your right......part of me is a bit negative:smokin:
Been on here long enough to know when someone stops abruptly, its usually not good in some way.:smokin:

Course, he could have hit the lottery :thumb:

grooster you ok buddy?? I really wanted to see how this one finished. Its been two months since your last post on this thread. hope to hear from you soon man.

Hi Grooster,

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Nice grow! I hope my grow comes out as good as yours. I have a little more research to do on the nutrient levels. On a good note I am starting to build a grown box that's as tall as your tent for starters. Still haven't decided on a what strain to start with. Anyway I can't wait tosee those buds right before you harvest them.

Back
Top Bottom