Group Flip - May 10 2017 - Different Grows - All Welcome!

This journal is all about flowering so if you flipped you should join in! I also flipped before them, got worried my girls were gonna out grow their home so i couldn't wait. I'm about 9 days into flower but still plan on joining this group. It's gonna be amazing to compare and learn from this thread!

Well well well, look what the cat dragged in! :rofl:
Glad you could make it, bro! We specifically kept names off the title so that this could be everyones flip journal, if they so wish to join us.

Lol i just needed my invitation ( makes me feel special) . . .
I'll let vesp or kitty tell you how special you are. and you are, it just sounds a little weird coming from my mouth. :thedoubletake:

I have one ready to flip, just waiting on a stubborn one to finish up. Heres a pic from 2 weeks ago after i defoliated. I'll post a new one when i get home tonight.

1.jpg

I have this under an 8 bulb 4ft T5, so i could just use that light until space opens up. I still have to snag some clones off of this one as well. I might be a week behind you guys.

I have this under an 8 bulb 4ft T5, so i could just use that light until space opens up. I still have to snag some clones off of this one as well. I might be a week behind you guys.

Hi Bass, and welcome :welcome:
Nice plant there. Looking forward to seeing how she turns out. We have people ahead of us and behind us on the flip, so jump in as often as you like.
:thumb:

Hey guys. So I flipped like 24 hours ago but came home to find my light on when it shouldn't have been. Will this effect the flowering and cause hermies? It's so early in the turning that idk.

Hey guys. So I flipped like 24 hours ago but came home to find my light on when it shouldn't have been. Will this effect the flowering and cause hermies? It's so early in the turning that idk.

If you just flipped and found light on, odds are that it didn't even get one 12 hour cycle. Even if it did, I don't think it would matter at this stage. Double and triple check your timers. Put her back in 12/12. Everything will be fine.
And I speak this from experience, I had more than a couple issues with timers, and recovered. :wood:

PS: Triple check your timers :)

If you just flipped and found light on, odds are that it didn't even get one 12 hour cycle. Even if it did, I don't think it would matter at this stage. Double and triple check your timers. Put her back in 12/12. Everything will be fine.
And I speak this from experience, I had more than a couple issues with timers, and recovered. :wood:

PS: Triple check your timers :)

You're amazing thanks Snarly. Put my heart to rest :)

I have one I put into flower late last night ( actually early this morning - may 8). Would that work?

Damn straight it would! Thanks for dropping in weasel, your knowledge and wit will be greatly appreciated here. :thumb:

Thanks Snarlyweed.

Alright - this is kind of an experimental Frankenplant I stuck together. Three of my favourite sativas which I grafted into one. It's a bit rumpled looking in these pics from last night- so not the greatest pics but she'll straighten out soon- was crammed in a corner for a while because I ran low on room.

IMG_074450.JPG

IMG_074249.JPG

IMG_074345.JPG

IMG_074539.JPG

The rootstock is Panama (Ace seeds), then I grafted Malawi (also Ace) and Mama Thai (Seedsman) on to that. 15 gallon pot of sunshine mix (peat moss and perlite soilless medium). Uhhh what else... 600w HPS light. Botanicare bottled nutes....

3 pages already??? man, this is going to be explosive,, both in page length and buds :party:

in for sure.. (I just flipped mine on the first, so only a week ahead)
Welcome Boom.:welcome: Glad to have you here. This is all about the flip and the flower, so your input will be appreciated. There is comfort in numbers :thumb:

Thanks Snarlyweed.

Alright - this is kind of an experimental Frankenplant I stuck together. Three of my favourite sativas which I grafted into one. It's a bit rumpled looking in these pics from last night- so not the greatest pics but she'll straighten out soon- was crammed in a corner for a while because I ran low on room.
IMG_074345.JPG

The rootstock is Panama (Ace seeds), then I grafted Malawi (also Ace) and Mama Thai (Seedsman) on to that. 15 gallon pot of sunshine mix (peat moss and perlite soilless medium). Uhhh what else... 600w HPS light. Botanicare bottled nutes....
You've are gonna flip this? I have been watching your grafting, as you no doubt know, and this would be the icing on the cake. :drool:

Thanks Snarlyweed.

Alright - this is kind of an experimental Frankenplant I stuck together. Three of my favourite sativas which I grafted into one.

IMG_074345.JPG

that, is insane... is that in your journal? would love to see how you did that, and can't wait to see the results.

Back
Top Bottom