Group Flip - May 10 2017 - Different Grows - All Welcome!

Yeah, Leo~ it's going to be so hard to not go check on them constantly! I'm not opening the basement door... I'm not opening the basement door... I'm not opening the basement door!
Sounds like the start of a great horror movie, wait........is this a horror movie? Can't wait to see your girls flowering vesp!

I asked the same question. They pointed out that the directions say to use it whole grow, with different dosages for different growth stages. However, they also said that it is most effective during final 6 weeks of flower, right up to flush. They also suggested that I start adding 1/2 dose first week after flip. I asked if next grow I should use it throughout, they said it's up to me, won't hurt, but they wait for flower. So unless I hear different, that is what I will do. ;)

In laymans terms you are adding (K+4)
K is potassium
Without getting anyone's pantys in a wad.
Research the reasons and times in which your plants need or use K

If I get 5 likes I will post long explanation.
It will seriously make your head implode.

K is potassium

I can't promise 5 likes but i can promise that anybody currently subscribed to this thread including myself would appreciate any knowledge you could give us on the subject.

K is potassium

Why aren't more of you liking this? I'm looking forward to a frosty bowl and a good read...

Please take a quality photo of the labels on the bottle
420-magazine-mobile1331922286.jpg

I started flushing this at less than 5% amber. It gives an energetic high that lasts for hours... I cant imagine what it would do if i let it go 50/50 like some people talk about. I'll let you know in about a month though cuz her sister is just starting to show some amber.

1.jpg

I started flushing this at less than 5% amber. It gives an energetic high that lasts for hours... I cant imagine what it would do if i let it go 50/50 like some people talk about. I'll let you know in about a month though cuz her sister is just starting to show some amber.
2b882bad90ebbdc0b4aba74a972571a3.jpg

Dwc, soil, hydro incl. coco?

Nuteless soil... i found a relatively cheap 3 part system that worked out awesome.

Love it, I have no proof on this but It's been said "live soil" cultures don't need flushing or a darkness period. Anyone have backup for that?

This thread is going to be total overload! But while we're waiting... whats your fave snack? I'll take potstickers. If that damn water would just boil off already...
Homemade Canna-fudge... hands down :yummy:

Please don't ask for a scientific breakdown of that. That's not what this thread is about :)

Back
Top Bottom