Group Flip - May 10 2017 - Different Grows - All Welcome!

420-magazine-mobile986160483.jpg

Well I think I know what those are about. Not me I suppose, but I do like to play... What this about not liking and then not liking. Ok that's enough outta me. Party on dudes & Be excellent to each other!
Not you man. We couldn't live without your avatar :thumb:

This thread is going to be total overload! But while we're waiting... whats your fave snack? I'll take potstickers. If that damn water would just boil off already...
7cb5e464cfd7640d6a3af020d1749ac1.jpg

too much water... next time,, try...

put in a bit of oil tblspoon or so. (I like sesame, so I add another tsp of sesame oil)
med-high heat, brown all three sides real good,
then add water, cover, and let it steam/soften/simmer for 30 seconds-1min or so. if you browned the sides good, the center should have defrosted by then,( I like to defrost in fridge before i cook them)

dipping sauce,,, 1/4 soy, 1/4 vinegar, 1/2 water. add some sesame oil and chili oil to suit your taste.

Good morning my fellow flippers and flippers to be :thumb:
Today is the day. I spent over half an hour setting up the dang timer. Then double checking it. Then triple checking it, grrrr. But that part is done now. We are 12/12. (I hope. Don't trust timers) I'll be checking daily for at least a week to make sure :)
The girls took well to up potting, and look fine in their new digs. Happy flipping everyone :cheer:

Days 45-50 veg. Day 1 flower
IMG_240528.JPG

There you are jesse! Lol. Thanks for the preview!

Snarly, your girls are going to take over the tent soon! Such happy greens!

This is so exciting... My first flip accompanied by such great people! Thank you for all the love guys~

There you are jesse! Lol. Thanks for the preview!

Snarly, your girls are going to take over the tent soon! Such happy greens!

This is so exciting... My first flip accompanied by such great people! Thank you for all the love guys~

It sure looks that way. I keep looking for signs of sex, I think that 2 are fems for sure, and no balls anywhere on the others yet, but it's early. Culling a couple males would give me some room, but I'll make do somehow no matter how it turns out.
All the good vibes around here are being put to good use ;)

BK2 on the right is 16", WW2 on the left is 12". I topped each of them once at the 3rd node back in the day and THATS IT. As SweetSue told me, letting my first grow be more natural as a baseline is a good thing. In 2 weeks BK1 and WW1 will be moving over. Theyve had the same initial 3rd node topping as well as 4-6 newer top cuts. Maybe soon I'll be brave enough to start LST. Im also thinking of individual scrog nets for the 3 gallon pots. This is all still new to me so Im not in a rush. Just keep growing

Hey Jesse! Those girls are going to fill up that tent in no time! I'm excited to see our different results with all the variables! I've done topping, lst & a few major defoliating sessions... just can't keep my hands off of them... I've had to stop myself a couple times from checking on them already today! Lol

Did you do a ton of defoliating or is that just how the plant grew? I only ask because i get so nervous when defoliating even with all the amazing help I've gotten on the subject.
I think I went a little overboard on the defoil!!! This is what I took off a few days ago my wife had to stop me!
420-magazine-mobile680004059.jpg

Back
Top Bottom