Grow #3

The kimbo looks like a total winner for sure! Can't wait to hear the full smoke report

Well. I don't know what to say about this grow. All I know is, that something always happens in my life that seems to effect the outcome of my bud.

This time was a car accident and I wasn't able to go and check on my buds that were hanging up drying for over a week. Pretty shitty, but I think I was able to save most of it.

Thanks for all the replies everyone. I do have another grow if ya'll want to follow that .

Well. I don't know what to say about this grow. All I know is, that something always happens in my life that seems to effect the outcome of my bud.

This time was a car accident and I wasn't able to go and check on my buds that were hanging up drying for over a week. Pretty shitty, but I think I was able to save most of it.

Thanks for all the replies everyone. I do have another grow if ya'll want to follow that .
They over dry? You should be okay jar them up with some boveda. Hope your okay.... You go ditch diving on the rich?

They over dry? You should be okay jar them up with some boveda. Hope your okay.... You go ditch diving on the rich?
No, a kid ran the stop sign on 15th & Nobel and caught the ass end of my car on the passenger side. No one was injured. I was able to put my spare tire on and limp it home . Since then I beat the fender well out, and got my full size tire on. Good thing she's a lifted Subaru!! I'm waiting for $ from the guys insurance and then fix it myself. Figure I'll be able to fix it for $200~ and they're giving me $1k.

Oh well. My car fits in on the south side now ..

As for the buds. I put every thing in quart size zip locks, and put a small humidipac In each zip lock. It seems to be working quite well. So far, the 4-5 people I gave some to have said it's been really good. And I'll have to agree. The Kimbo Kush is definitely a heavy indica feeling. Super heavy eyes, and permanently couch lock hahaha. And the Canalope Haze gives that amazing sativa feeling. Definitely helps me get through the day. Seems to help with my knee/back pain quite a bit as well, so that's a plus!!

Thanks to everyone who has followed along for this ride. I'll post weight here in a bit, and a link for my current grow that I have going on currently....under the stairs at my house. I call it, "the staircase grow" .

Well, I don't have the most precise way of measuring out the buds...but it came out roughly 5~ ounces from the canalope haze, and 3~ from the Kimbo Kush.... which is alright I guess. Considering the amount of $ I've got tied up into this, it's pathetic. But hey, I'm still new and learning more And more every grow!

Canalope Haze.

And on that note, here is the link to my 4th grow. Aka: The staircase grow

The Staircase Grow

The Staircase Grow

Admin please move this to complete journals section, please and thank you!! And once again, thank you all for following along, and PLEASE!!! Come over and watch my new journal! They are so beautiful! Thanks all ....️.. Cheers.....

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom