Grow #3

You got buds mate, and lots of them!! Gonna be interesting to see what final dry weight is! Gotta be 3/4 ounce per plant.

Narrrr its gotta be more than that surely? I always try and underestimate so its a pleasant suprise if/when it's more
Yeah I mean per plant. I'm the same way... coming up on harvest soon and not even going to bother with weighing yields.... if I make harvest, I am happy lol.

I'd hit that .
I figured what the hell and threw a couple nugs in the oven and quick dried em (I know I know.....) It is a cut from the Kimbo Kush plant, and I will say . very nice. Gave me that very calm/relaxed feeling, yet still motivated. Exactly what I like to feel through out the day. I can't WAIT to smoke some properly cured stuff....

Thanks everyone for the replies!! This is only my 3rd grow....so I'm open to input. Everything seems to be going well. I haven't had any serious issues. Just wish I had more room so I could have seperate clone/veg/bloom rooms. It'd be nice to have a crop every month....I can wish, right?

Well. Today was a success. Harvest day . got everything cut down, hung up, and things cleaned up. I'll let em hang like this for a week, then trim everything up and put the buds into jars. Sugar leaves will be made into dabs. To the left of the room is the Kimbo Kush. Canalope Haze is on the right. Don't mind all of the seeds in the canalope haze. No wonder I found the original seed in a gram from the dispensary. Probably go through them all and pick out the female seeds and save for a later date.

Back
Top Bottom