Grow Journal Day 8

Your plant looks good bud, but im certain you will need more wattage and better lighting to make your time growing worth while.

with @CADBOY on this.

would like to see the rest of the lighting line up.

you are doing an amazing job with what you got so far. i think you are pushing the boundary of what you can accomplish with budget lighting, and may need an upgrade to get to the finish.

Introduction of LST increased wobble by roughly twice the amount. No water it’s thirsty but still heavy.
image.jpg
image.jpg

with @CADBOY on this.

would like to see the rest of the lighting line up.

you are doing an amazing job with what you got so far. i think you are pushing the boundary of what you can accomplish with budget lighting, and may need an upgrade to get to the finish.
My top is all that needs the light is my theory I’m going for 1 bud. Since I’m clogging I believe it’s focusing on its tap root, I’m not going to cut any leaves but not allow colas to push so I think naturally all that photo synthesis is going to go to the top. To be honest everyone is worried about the lighting and I like reactions.

you're nailing it whatever you're doing.
i frankly hope you pile one out the ballpark with less lighting than the cost of a good used sedan.

sweet man.

Another thing I have not mentioned. My space gets up to 87 so I let it sit there for a few hours then I let the room cool down by cracking the door till it hits 77. This could be having effect. Not maintaining a 1 temp.
I have also been turning the 5 k light off at 10 hour mark and do not turn back on until I wake the next morning.

Back
Top Bottom