Grow Journal Day 8

what Do you think is more important in lighting, lux or wavelength and frequency?
wavelength and frequency are just two ways of saying the same thing. Generally you want blue light 5000k whilst in veg and 3000k in flower, but full spectrum allows you to take advantage of both in both stages. LUX is the intensity, much like PAR, and that too is very important. Not enough light will not give you enough penetration and you will have less yield than if you had more light. Too much light can burn the plants or even bleach them, so too much light is as much of a problem as not enough.

It is an experiment done by scientists along time ago to further study electrons and how light moves in wavelengths vs particles. Electrons act in both ways.
This is interesting. I find the way plants take nutes to be just like old school tube theory with cathode and anode. The terms are the same too. Have fun! I'll watch if you don't mind.

This is interesting. I find the way plants take nutes to be just like old school tube theory with cathode and anode. The terms are the same too. Have fun! I'll watch if you don't mind.
I was thinking about it I would have to get a maybe 4 plug in laser pens, if they make them mount them at an angle on the copper, put the plant in the center and hope the electrons hit it. I’ll still have the lights above tho. The laser pens will be for the intensity.

Seems to like the nutes
3C2C56A7-0254-4E42-AB1F-19396BBA2F41.jpeg
D2B58064-2E65-408C-ADE6-1D74F802BDCC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom