Grow Journal Day 8

F24C21B5-25DC-4719-8519-E0BE64642AD6.jpeg

I was also thinking I’m going to wait until it’s cotylones, not spelled right, fall off to give it the first dose of nutrients. I’m going to top at this time too. I plan on fluxing. I want 8 colas. I did experiments with three plants before attempting this. I have drowned one of them, topped early, over fed, buried stalks, but the one that kept wet ended up looking like this and this is the formation I’m going for with out hurting. He died of nutrient overdose. As I kept giving him more and more it did not care, eventually his tips pointed down and was a dark green from the nitrogen, the dark green was from being watered everyday. Here’s what he looked like before I buried his stalk.
C2F45CDB-D223-4CAE-9453-17146FD106BB.jpeg
C2F45CDB-D223-4CAE-9453-17146FD106BB.jpeg
96841431-4825-4839-929F-2D1180946873.jpeg

Crappy light (people of in another forum says it’s gonna be crappy), day 1 no longer coming out out of the closet. Adjusting the distance of the light to what I’m going to call the praying adjustment., thank you west hippie. But I found a spot where he is starting to so I’ll keep adjusting as necessary. He also has come out of the sink. Sorry if I post to much. Really a journal for me. But love advice and will implement as received.
image.jpg

Thanks, sounds good. It's hard to say when to water full. I've gone with imagining the roots take the same space as the plant above. I can't say it's the best way to look at it but the image seems to help me to decide.
I think a marker for me will be when the cotys start dying, I’ll water completely from there. Not too much coming out of the bottom. And when I do it I’m hoping to have him in a state of hunger and dryness and add the 1/4 of 20-20-20. When then dries up water again a little heavier with straight water. Then top.

Hey! I came late! I was 70 some notifications back last night, trying to catch up, but went to update on my journal instead. Now I’ve got another 88 notifications to get through. :nomo:

You’ve got some great help here, and if you’ve read emilya’s thread then I am no longer needed for that question west hippie tagged me in for, that should have answered any questions regarding watering your plants. :thumb:

Back to the :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom