Grow Journal - First Time Grow Outdoor

did i butcher these ..? i took pretty much all the leaves off that were Not too close to the buds... no look at these skinny ladies
IMG_331211.JPG
IMG_331015.JPG
IMG_330311.JPG

should i give any more nutrients ? water ? let them start drying ? im thinking they are almost done.... i was hoping for much bigger buds. but weather is getting pretty crappy.

thankyou |! it just seems they havnt progressed at all in about 10 days ...

Temps will slow them down considerably, I am in Northern Michigan and have watched my plants stall for the last week it's been rainy and temps in the 50's for highs. Hang in there I noticed some changes today in my girls.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

The low temps and weaker sunlight make things slow down drastically. Next outdoor season you may want to try a black box or a flower initiator or similar 730nm light. It will help buds harvest earlier when the sun is stronger and temps warmer so should get more crystals and have less of a chance of crop loss to early freeze etc. I'm still guessing 2-4 weeks for you to harvest. Looks good still :)

ok, i took one down completly , and trimmed a lot of branches off the other. was getting mould on the leaves, and took a local out door growers advice to take them down.. NOW. they hanging branch by branch in doors to dry. Please advise how long, and how to trim ! save the leaves for budder ? i have already taken off most of the leaves. just the ones tight to the buds remain

this is what i got off both plants.
they are pretty leafy.. but lots of sparkle.
i have smoked off it a few times now, and its good. doesnt taste as nice as top shelf weed , but i like it just fine !

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom