Grow Journal format

Is there a canned fill in the blanks format document to kick off a grow journal so basic non changing info can be entered and I don't have to remember everything to include. I have looked for it and searched, no luck.

Have you looked at this?

Hiya - 420 Mag suggests providing the following answers to kick off your journal and make it as informative as possible:

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

Hope that helps get you started - and don't forget the pics!
:cool:

Have you looked at this?
Okay, I can work with that. I looked at the photo stuff too and really didn't see how to add text to photos. Is it in the tags part or do I need to add text to photo before attaching it?

Okay, I can work with that. I looked at the photo stuff too and really didn't see how to add text to photos. Is it in the tags part or do I need to add text to photo before attaching it?
Use the 'Attach files' button, choose the file from your hard drive then select the check box and click insert, then 'Post Reply'

Use the 'Attach files' button, choose the file from your hard drive then select the check box and click insert, then 'Post Reply'
How do you get text on or below each picture. I see some journals where the author has text inserted. As a reader of journals, I like to see that info on pictures especially when multiple strains are involved.

How do you get text on or below each picture. I see some journals where the author has text inserted. As a reader of journals, I like to see that info on pictures especially when multiple strains are involved.
Add it into your post around the picture codes when you add the pics. It takes a few times and then you can do it in your sleep, site is very user friendly or at least on a PC as I'm old school ;) .

Type something > insert pic
Cursor will then be bottom right of the pic, hit Enter and you will have a new line for more text
Repeat as desired
I use attach files,
VK mother Day 48 (3).JPG

Vanilla Kush feminized, Barney's Farm Mother/Donor Day 48 A few more days until cuttings are taken.

Back
Top Bottom