Grow To Heal Me - Perpetual Journal - Lady Growing Ladies - Never Giving Up

"Growing green - a beauty to be seen - no time for mean - a friend, you can lean...on"

Welcome to my humble experimental journal of rehabilitation & inspiration to give me a new purpose in life.

Growers Mission: "Rehab my brain cognition through the processes of growing green medicine."

Purpose: To use natural medicines instead of the high dosage chemical meds to cope with my health issues.

Please visit this link and "like" my post on the GS300 & GS600 (scroll down half way through) lights to help me win a light to light up my life...Thank you kindly, with love G2HM

Grow To Heal Me - Perpetual Journal - Lady Growing Ladies - Never Giving Up

Wow, do you remember this G2heal. This is what caught my attention and brought me to you. Glad I could make this somewhat of a reality for you. How things have changed since this post, I've got nothing but amazing stories and friends. You're the best G2heal, bless you!

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Wow, do you remember this G2heal. This is what caught my attention and brought me to you. Glad I could make this somewhat of a reality for you. How things have changed since this post, I've got nothing but amazing stories and friends. You're the best G2heal, bless you!

KiG :green_heart:cheers

It's been a great journey. I have learned so much since I posted that. Thank you, honestly, for teaching me when others deem me broken. I will never forget you...;)

Back
Top Bottom