Grow To Heal Me - Perpetual Journal - Lady Growing Ladies - Never Giving Up

Sorry I've been so late to offer my congratulations on a epic G2heal harvest. I've been waiting till I had the time to make an appropriate response to such fantastic news. I'm very happy to see a whole lot of meds for you to savour for the next while. Lighting up your life, with more than LEDs, has been my absolute pleasure and to see your success makes it that much more overwhelming. You've been such a trooper over the past few months. I'm glad to hear the adventures will continue. The brain training has been such suspense, I wish you all the best with the neuro professional. Harvest reps are more than due, thank you for sharing this journey with us. :bravo:

KiG My Dear :green_heart:Cheers

Great job!

A couple more accomplishments to add to this grow:
-Built a new future. I don't want to assume too much, but your early posts reminded me how much my illness made it difficult to picture the future and make plans. You went through two upheavals that would turn anyone's life upside down and landed on your feet. I hope like me you can now picture a positive future better than you could just a few months ago.
-Healed others on the way.

And a 3rd little one: learned to count days. I recall that being a problem in your early posts as well. Not really a little one, considering I'm an accountant and I have trouble figuring out age in days!

Thank you for letting me follow along. Can't wait for your next journal. :Namaste:

You're right KR, those were big ones for sure. Planning for the future & learning to count calendar days has really helped me, even at my lowest times. Thanks for reminding me my friend. And if my story can heal others, that is a major bonus. ;)

Sorry I've been so late to offer my congratulations on a epic G2heal harvest. I've been waiting till I had the time to make an appropriate response to such fantastic news. I'm very happy to see a whole lot of meds for you to savour for the next while. Lighting up your life, with more than LEDs, has been my absolute pleasure and to see your success makes it that much more overwhelming. You've been such a trooper over the past few months. I'm glad to hear the adventures will continue. The brain training has been such suspense, I wish you all the best with the neuro professional. Harvest reps are more than due, thank you for sharing this journey with us. :bravo:

KiG My Dear :green_heart:Cheers

:circle-of-love::thanks::high-five::Namaste:

Last Entry - It is truly my belief that I can continue living with a brain injury if I remain positive and celebrate my improvements daily.

This brain injury is no joke/ my language, math and focus revoked,
I wear this pain like an invisible cloak/ or a frog waiting to croak.

I have to read from this paper/ when I should be speaking from the heart.
This traumatic brain attack is overwhelming/ where do I start.

I used to feed off the crowds/ get rowdy at night/ till first morning light,
Now I sit on my bed/ check my blood pressure right/to overcome this daily fight.

I avoid speaking face to face/ in stressful situations/ I fear,
I avoid getting involved/ in family complications/ I tear.

Now I’m socially awkward/ speak in riddles/ perfect for spoken word,
My penmanship/ just mostly scribbles/ high-functioning nerd.

Half way through sentences / my words forgotten,
Saying the wrong things/ trouble me often.

I can’t relate to the world/ with this brain injury.
Lost baggage at the carousal/ my mind/ in a fury.

My brain tells me to avoid social networking molds.
But, seeking acceptance from you is what the future holds.

But/

I stand before you with my beautiful broken brain.
Not such a bother, I was already/ insane in the membrane.

My smile has not dimmed/ I’m just getting brighter.
It has strengthened my spirit/ because I am a fighter.

It’s remarkable/ I am standing before you.
With cognitive damage/ I must implore you.

To value the life/ of those sitting next to you.
Because deaths door may summon you/ out of the blue.

It is not my time to leave this planet/ I must convey,
I will learn to live with being manic/ the Growers way.

I overcome my disability when I stand in your presence.
I will never forget this journey, as I become Me with massive improvements.:goodjob:

Thank you for helping me retrain my brain and providing me with the support to start a new journal.:high-five:

I dedicate this journal to 420 Awareness & Medical Cannabis Movement - Growers Can Heal The World - Brain Cognition Retraining For TBI Study:love:

Top Left - Purple Kush
Top Right - Afghan Kush
Bottom Left - CB Dream
Bottom Right - Purple Kush

IMG_693111.JPG

Beautiful ending my dear, a wonderful close to your journal. You are so great! Thank you G2heal for sharing your heart with us. It's been such a heartwarming journey and brain teasing adventure, I've enjoyed every post.
:bravo: :thanks: :bravo:

KiG :green_heart:Cheers

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom