Grow To Heal Me - Perpetual Journal - Lady Growing Ladies - Never Giving Up

As I quietly tip toed around my husband, I picked up my germination supplies, nodded to my husband to show him how smooth and easy this task will be, turn around, kicked the dirt bag over and stepped in the dirt to gain my balance. As I try to grab the wall I dropped my temperature controlled water all over my feet bouncing the plastic bottle in the spilled dirt a few times creating mud. I was covered in dirt from the ankles down and incidentally soaked my shoes, thus needing immediate attention. I looked at my husband with puppy dog eyes and laughed. There was mud in the kitchen, hallway and now bathtub. I didn't want to be that person, but yah, it was pretty classic of me losing my focus right at the last minute...lol Germination only took 5 mins to setup, cleaning my mess took 45 minutes. Soooo funny. Gniiiite my garden friends!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Snid. Whatcha think, she's about done, dirt is bone dry. She's ready for the dark? ;)

420-magazine-mobile69472066.jpg

420-magazine-mobile261764254.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:teardrop: beautiful G2heal, a great big purple monster.if you're going to put her in perpetual darkness now is the time. She looks so frosty... :drool: the darkness will augment it by 5-10% by my experience and research. Elongated trichomes more oils... Do it now! :Namaste:

KiG :green_heart:Cheers

:teardrop: beautiful G2heal, a great big purple monster.if you're going to put her in perpetual darkness now is the time. She looks so frosty... :drool: the darkness will augment it by 5-10% by my experience and research. Elongated trichomes more oils... Do it now! :Namaste:

KiG :green_heart:Cheers

DONE!:cheer: Woohoo, 2nd harvest coming right up!

What's Update — Organic Plant & Personal Growth Progress — Tuesday Oct 4, 2016
Welcome my green family!

:welcome: May your harvests be the answer to your healing prayers...love G2HM

Brain injury Behaviour:- Sooo, I just rec'd confirmation that my appointment to see an expert in Neurology (being vague to keep his privacy) will be Dec 5, 2016. This is such good news because now they will study me a bit closer to determine a diagnosis. It will be a 4 hour drive in, 1 hr appointment, 4 hour drive back, I just pray the driving conditions are sunny with a side of laughter. Also, I'm happy to report that I had an appointment with someone this week who does "Assessment Treatment Matching." She is working closely with me to assess my (dis)ABILITY needs for cognition rehab. She is referring me to a speech therapist and said I could call her anytime during the day if I need help. She doesn't think I need counselling; I just need to work on fixing my broken brain.

Brain/Grow Rehabilitation Behaviour: Win — win situation! As I officially start with these occupational therapies this winter, still no one knows that I am going through my most successful harvest that includes 4 mature plants. This is huge, I proved that I can make a difference in my own life with the help of my 420 family. There is always a positive in the toughest situations, it's just easier to be grateful than resentful. Life is great, every day is a blessing. Viva La 420!

What am I grateful for?- "Providing much needed medicine for myself"

Quote of the week:-"Medicate & Appreciate"

My humble garden of positive change awaits you...

1. Type:-Afghan Kush Clone (Remaining Grow #4)

Final Week:-24

Final Days:-134 — (82 days flower)

Final Name:-Clonepatra - (This grow is dedicated to Growlow — Thank you for teaching me)

Final Technique:-Clone, FIM & LST

Final Growth Comments:- In the dark, waiting for me to harvest her luscious purple buds. YES, it's almost like making up for all my mistakes killing plants accidentally. Thanks to cloning I feel like I get second chances with that same plant. I can DO this! Dear Growlow, thank you for encouraging me to experiment and watching my clone grow in order to help me learn a new technique to build my confidence with a brain injury. I dedicated this clone to you and honour your spirit, your family and the big heart you share with all of us. Words doesn't seem to be enough so I will medicate & appreciate our friendship.

IMG_659411.jpg
IMG_666711.JPG

2. Type:-CB Dream (Remaining Grow #3)

Week:-26

Days:-184 days - (72 days flower)

Name:- (This grow is dedicated to SNID — Thank you for lighting up my life)

Technique:-FIM/Scrog/LST-

Growth Comments:- Is she done yet Snid? Bueller?

IMG_663112.jpg
IMG_665311.jpg
IMG_663312.jpg
IMG_664213.jpg

3. Type:-Immature Purple Kush (Remaining Grow #5)

Week:-26

Days:-140 — (72 days flower)

Name:-Valerie (This grow is dedicated to SNID — Thank you for teaching your techniques)

Technique:-FIM & LST

Growth Comments:-The buds are so frosty and hard, it feels like they are done, but to the naked eye, they're not. So I wait patiently...

IMG_66508.jpg
IMG_66459.jpg

*BTW, I have started the germination process for another grow, but I'm saving the deets for a new journal and a new me.
Going to visit your journals now so I can see how magic is made...lol.
420 Hugs

:Namaste:

They're all at least ready to be pre harvest flushed. I don't see any white pistils anymore, you should be seeing, by now, some amber trichomes if you've got a microscope. Things are wrapping up here, can't wait for the next journal. I've enjoyed this one so much, and just being around to see your and your plants development.
Big :hug: and a huge :high-five: plus a double :thumb::thumb:

Let's go boys, Back up that load of harvest reps, beep beep beep... :party:

KiG my dear :green_heart:cheers

They're all at least ready to be pre harvest flushed. I don't see any white pistils anymore, you should be seeing, by now, some amber trichomes if you've got a microscope. Things are wrapping up here, can't wait for the next journal. I've enjoyed this one so much, and just being around to see your and your plants development.
Big :hug: and a huge :high-five: plus a double :thumb::thumb:

Let's go boys, Back up that load of harvest reps, beep beep beep... :party:

KiG my dear :green_heart:cheers

A truck load, WOW! hahahahaha I'll move my CBD to dark on Friday. I think that is a good day. Thank you for holding my hand through the process, I'm so proud of myself. I made it Snid, I am providing for myself! Don't know how to express my gratitude, so humbled we met karmically through this forum. :love::circle-of-love::love: I just love the smell of harvests in the air.

What’s Update – Organic Plant & Personal Growth Progress – Monday Oct 17, 2016
Second last post for this journal!
:welcome:

Brain injury Behaviour:- The biggest harvest for my beautiful broken brain! I feel good, happy and accomplished!

Brain/Grow Rehabilitation Behaviour: I created this section because it’s always important to balance the negative with the positive. How does growing help me rewire my cognition if I have a brain injury or disease? It helps me set goals, forces me to read and do math, encourages me to ask questions, gives me anonymity, and lastly, inspires me to keep living despite what the dr’s say. And, if I do all that correctly, still allowing for mistakes, I am rewarded with a harvest that takes the edge off life and pain. I’m very happy to report that I harvested all my plants over the past two weeks. Now keep in mind, I had help, this is not my own effort, it never would have happened without Snid, Growlow and my green family. This grow was like doing an open book exam in university except I could be stoned the entire time. lol

DRY in jars= 54.15 g

10.5 – Afghan Kush Clone
22.35 – CB Dream
12.0 – Purple Kush - Early Harvest
9.3 – Purple Kush

Final Deliverables:

While I smoke and drink tea, I have listed notable improvements in my harvest thanks to joining this forum. Please add any if I have missed some…;)

-I have fostered friendships that have made me a better person.
-I believe there are angels in this forum that truly care about me.
-I built my own wired tent that really served its’ purpose and I plan to expand on that.
-I didn’t kill any plants, except for the Northern Lights Auto I left at the last place we lived. Hope our new neighbours enjoyed her because she was a beauty…lol.
-No Bugs - I think using this self-watering method has prevented this – as long as I only feed 1 litre at a time till the bottom is dry. Helps me prevent root rot.
-All organic.
-Incredibly clean grow area.
-First time using my SNID light properly that he selflessly donated to me.
-First time attempting LST, Faux Scrog & added bloom nutrients to my inventory.
-First time cutting and revegging a clone.
-Proper measured nutrient doses instead of guessing.
-Denser buds, less crunching.
-Proper dark time.
-Proper hanging time.
-Proper harvest
-Proper individual glass jars for curing.
-The BEST SMOKE I have ever grown, the smoothness and impact of every strain was rewarding and very full. I would say it's 50% stronger than my previous attempts. This is the biggest notable difference by far! Also, the totals I achieved are dry herb, I am burping my babies everyday, and they blow my eyelids apart from the sensational stink.

Problems:
Moving stressed my plants out with inconsistent light schedule. Timer didn’t work for the longest time until I replaced the battery, duuuh! Dropped a Purple Kush plant and broke one of her stalks but she healed. I also broke another stalk on my CBD trying too hard to train her. But I would say that moving brought on light issues I could not avoid and I know how much plants can be sensitive to lack of light. Next time will yield more now that I have the knowledge to keep me out of trouble. All these are things that every grower goes through. These are not issues I haven’t addressed already, it’s a symbiotic relationship where you give what your plants need, and they supply you with a wealth of medicine and knowledge.

What am I grateful for?- “My garden of green, a beauty I have seen, gave me someone to lean on”:green_heart:

Quote of the week:-“Which smoke should I sample today” (never had a choice before)

My humble garden of positive change awaits me…

1. Final Type:-Afghan Kush Clone (Remaining Grow #4)

Final Week:-24

Final Days:-134 – (82 days flower)

Final Technique:-Clone, FIM & LST

Smoke Comments: Super physcho tropic…lol. I mean, it’s potent and couch lock. When you need it, you won’t be disappointed. I would also say it’s more reminiscent of hydro skunk in smell, but a cleaner smoke, almost clinical. Worth every dollar and can’t wait to clone this baby again. A true indica as I melt into bed and not have to worry about my head.

IMG_66907.jpg
IMG_669511.jpg
IMG_68029.jpg

2. Final Type:-CB Dream (Grow #3)

Final Week:-32

Final Days:-190 days - (78 days flower)

Final Technique:-FIM/Scrog/LST-

Smoke Comments: Just an appetizer, not the main meal deal. This is great for when I have medical appointments. This is 6% thc – 6% cbd, which gives me an increase in healing properties that I hope will help repair the brain cognition. It’s perfect for the daytime when I need to focus on my schedule and complete what’s on the agenda. It’s light in fragrance with a citrus wood smell. Hard to believe such a delicate smoke can feel so good and uplifting.

CBD11.jpg
CBD31.jpg
CBD21.jpg

3. Final Type:- Purple Kush (Remaining Grow #5)

Final Week:-28

Final Days:
-146 – (78 days flower)

Final Technique:-FIM & LST

Smoke Comments:-It’s the kinda smoke you want to inhale sitting by a fire. It has a bergamot/sandlewoody smell with the comfort of fireside aroma. This high THC promises to keep you creative and will make the world seem a little funnier.

PK116.jpg
PK214.jpg
PK39.jpg

Thank you for visiting my journal and cheering me on to complete my goals! I look forward to growing this winter with you guys.
One last post to go and I'll close this journal.

Great job!

A couple more accomplishments to add to this grow:
-Built a new future. I don't want to assume too much, but your early posts reminded me how much my illness made it difficult to picture the future and make plans. You went through two upheavals that would turn anyone's life upside down and landed on your feet. I hope like me you can now picture a positive future better than you could just a few months ago.
-Healed others on the way.

And a 3rd little one: learned to count days. I recall that being a problem in your early posts as well. Not really a little one, considering I'm an accountant and I have trouble figuring out age in days!

Thank you for letting me follow along. Can't wait for your next journal. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom