Grow To Heal Me - Perpetual Journal - Lady Growing Ladies - Never Giving Up

She's absolutely gorgeous!:love:

You're right I am terribly behind, I can feel the information overload in my brain soooo, I'll be posting tomorrow. I just got so tired that I had to sleep for days...but have been taking care of the plants, barely, only for moments a day, still counts in my ocd. Now I'm feeling better and got back to the computer, only to wake up to sweet messages from my friends, especially from my bestie. Like waking up to the sunshine. Happy to be back where the action is...thanks for the kindness, means so much to me. :420:HUGS

You're not behind on posting, just way ahead on growing. And hopefully sleep!:love:

Unless you're like me and have unposted updates on plants that you harvested yesterday. :rofl:

Glad you are feeling better. :Namaste:

I just harvested my Purple Kush yesterday, how did you know....lol Have a great day my friend!

I just harvested my Purple Kush yesterday, how did you know....lol Have a great day my friend!

Honestly had no idea you were as bad as me! I was just talking about my White Widow. You really are a slacker. +reps for taking care of yourself first. :hug:

Harvest? Well then, how about that. Can't wait to see the pics. Take your time with it, make sure you have it all covered. Glad you're back in the saddle, I'm sure the girls missed you more than we did. :circle-of-love:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Promise Sensei! I missed my garden but never missed a feeding....:Namaste:

What’s Update – Organic Plant & Personal Growth Progress – Mon Sept 26, 2016

Welcome my friends, how does your garden grow!:welcome:

Brain injury Behaviour:- I’m pretty funny…lol. During the harvest of my PK I spelled out 420 but spelled the 4 backwards. My brain is still playing tricks on me but I had to take a pic anyways. Still looked pretty cool. Last week I had the best trip of my life with my husband and that just solidified a bond that will never break. Some people get divorced when they encounter these traumas but not us, we just continue to accept our fate with honour and respect. And enough weed to shhhmoke my way through it all. Medicate and appreciate!

IMG_65256.jpg
IMG_65349.jpg

Brain/Grow Rehabilitation Behaviour: Even though my camera broke no one could take my happiness and pride I have gained since growing. OF course I couldn’t do it without my trusted grow-panions, but I have proved I can do anything with a brain injury, especially love my garden.

What am I grateful for? “My ability to make my husband laugh”

Quote of the week:-“I Do…Again”

My humble garden of positive change awaits you…

I have decided to order these plants from left to right as shown in the group photos to maintain consistency.

1. Type:-Afghan Kush Clone (Remaining Grow #4)

Week:-22

Days:-126 – (74 days flower)

Name:-Clonepatra - (This grow is dedicated to Growlow – Thank you for teaching me)

Technique:-Clone, FIM & LST

Growth Comments:- She is almost done, what a race to the finish with this girl. I am totally impressed with this clone. I would say she was worth the extra fuss because she bloomed twice her size in buds. That is a great surprise. Her purple buds and crystalized leaves very reminiscent of the PK. I love this strain and it was fun to grow. I will probably pull her from the light next week. But due to her size I just want to give her a little extra time.

IMG_63003.jpg

2. Type:-CB Dream (Grow #3)

Week:-24

Days:-176 days - (64 days flower)

Name:- (This grow is dedicated to SNID – Thank you for lighting up my life)

Technique:
-FIM/Scrog/LST-

Growth Comments:- She is demanding feedings still every 2-3 days. Even her bottom growth is starting to create independent bud stalks of their own. I did another major defoliation as I really want to encourage her to pace her top growth with her bottom growth so that I can maximize the yield this lady is going to give me. Wow, can’t wait to enjoy her 6%thc/6%cbd so that it doesn’t impact my brain so much during the day. Save the good stuff for night and extreme brain pain and nausea. The bumble bee has grown bud horns and is not done blooming whatsoever. It's exciting. She is going to shower me with buds and I can't wait to weigh out the progress. Only 24-ish days to go...come on girl!

IMG_630911.jpg
IMG_63139.jpg
IMG_63208.jpg

3. Type: Purple Kush – GET YOUR HARVEST PICTURES HERE lol :smokin:

Week:-24

Days:-176 days - (64 days flower)

Name:-(This grow is dedicated to SNID – Thank you for lighting up my life)

Technique:-FIM/Scrog

Growth Comments:- When I got back from my trip my PK practically walked out of my grow room and showed me her suntan. She was DONE! Although the flash on my camera makes the trichomes look white, those babies were cloudy like the fog in BC. OK, maybe not that bad, but it was time and my instinct said, yank those babies. I am happy to announce she has gone through her drying time just fine, I am now curing her. It was the first time I tried to carve out some nugs, which I never would have done if it weren’t for 420 mag, thank you! I love taking the time to admire my work with trimming & cutting. She gave me the best pictures to date and I can’t wait to grow her again soon. She yielded 12 grams which isn’t a lot but still proved how much I have to learn about her growing processes. The exciting part is that I have created a grow chart for my PK based on my previous 3 grows aka lessons learned. I can’t wait to implement them and see how close my guess-timations were. Thank you for admiring her from afar as she was the maiden of them all. Bye PK Goddess!

IMG_621213.jpg
IMG_621910.jpg
IMG_628413.jpg
IMG_635913.jpg
IMG_64817.jpg
IMG_644610.jpg
IMG_649710.jpg

Type:-Immature Purple Kush (Remaining Grow #5)

Week:-21

Days:-132 – (64 days flower)

Name:- (This grow is dedicated to SNID – Thank you for teaching your techniques)

Technique:-FIM & LST

Growth Comments:-She’s hanging in there, I haven’t killed her yet…please just make it to the end…lol

IMG_63058.jpg
IMG_62896.jpg

* IF you got to this point I have a secret to tell you…my husband has agreed to let me start 2 new seeds even though I promised I would take a break. As long as I keep it modest and small till our home inspection is over. YAAAAAY, so I’ll probably start a new journal and let go of this one soon. Time to move on and keep improving my skills and knowledge. Thank you for reminding me that I always have support. Now just to convince the doctors that I'm retraining my own brain. I'm going to catch up on your journals now...420 Hugs

Oh yeah! Harvest looks very nice. I like me some purple buds. Great job G2heal :high-five: I was going to single each plant to complement their splendour but they're all equally great looking. Who gets some harvest reps? The cbdream seems very close to finish aswell. Keep up the good work my dear:bravo:

Oh yeah! Harvest looks very nice. I like me some purple buds. Great job G2heal :high-five: I was going to single each plant to complement their splendour but they're all equally great looking. Who gets some harvest reps? The cbdream seems very close to finish aswell. Keep up the good work my dear:bravo:

Woohoo! Yaaaay I woke up to some reps and that totally made my day! I'm just so grateful to you...:hug:

Back
Top Bottom